Reviews for How to Fake a Marriage
Draco I hate Ron
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I think this is ok story but I think its a little untealistic that of all muggle borns Malfoy decided to choose Hermione. I know that the plot requires it so that this story can happen, but in my humble opinion its just a little... well... uncreative and lazy when authors use a forced marriage to get two characters to hook up. And when writers use this trope, its always guaranteed that our main characters will ALWAYS fall in love and decide to stay together at the end of the story no matter how much they hated each other in the beginning. So basically we already know everything characters are going to experience before it even happens (they hate each other, interaction, confusion, feelings, misunderstandings, "does she/he really love me or is she/he just acting?", confession and happy ending. The end.)

So its a good story, but I think its relying too much on this trope. JMO
RiddleMeInsane chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Definitely, 10/10, 100% voting for Draco! Ron has been a lacklustre partner and spoiled brat who only wants Hermione when she's out of his reach! Absolutely doesn't deserve her!
j3w3lsimone chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
Draco is better for Hermione in this story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2017
Half suckish half amazing completely hilarious
characetsworld6891 chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
...ok
characetsworld6891 chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
oh my god that was so mean. why hermione. don't hurt him like that, gah .
characetsworld6891 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
laurie was so right. goodness oh my
characetsworld6891 chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
10 points to nita. you go girl, you go. on the other hand 85 points from ron—heh
characetsworld6891 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
O.O bad draco bad!
characetsworld6891 chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
the titles of these chapters are wonderful
ekho chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
Hi OK for starters omg write more please n soooooon! Also Draco! Ron had a chance and blew it at the first hardship. It looks like both Draco n hermonie r falling for each other. Ron just wants familiar and easy not real. Plus Draco n hermonie are my ship.
OK please write sooooon much love
LinSog93 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Just started reading, good so far. But the walk to remember sentence ruined my expectations... I hope this wont be a sappy «denial in love typical story..»
PrincessFoxy chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
...Ron's a bit annoying, really. I really hope this 'love' Hermione has for Ron will soon fade. Honestly, I would choose Draco, hands down!
So pretty please, continue the story and don't leave us hanging. #TeamDraco
sujey chapter 19 . 3/16/2015