Reviews for How to Fake a Marriage
RiddleMeInsane chapter 1 . 8/20
Definitely, 10/10, 100% voting for Draco! Ron has been a lacklustre partner and spoiled brat who only wants Hermione when she's out of his reach! Absolutely doesn't deserve her!
j3w3lsimone chapter 19 . 7/1
Draco is better for Hermione in this story
Half suckish half amazing completely hilarious
characetsworld6891 chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
...ok
characetsworld6891 chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
oh my god that was so mean. why hermione. don't hurt him like that, gah .
characetsworld6891 chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
laurie was so right. goodness oh my
characetsworld6891 chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
10 points to nita. you go girl, you go. on the other hand 85 points from ron—heh
characetsworld6891 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
O.O bad draco bad!
characetsworld6891 chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
the titles of these chapters are wonderful
ekho chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
Hi OK for starters omg write more please n soooooon! Also Draco! Ron had a chance and blew it at the first hardship. It looks like both Draco n hermonie r falling for each other. Ron just wants familiar and easy not real. Plus Draco n hermonie are my ship.
OK please write sooooon much love
LinSog93 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Just started reading, good so far. But the walk to remember sentence ruined my expectations... I hope this wont be a sappy «denial in love typical story..»
PrincessFoxy chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
...Ron's a bit annoying, really. I really hope this 'love' Hermione has for Ron will soon fade. Honestly, I would choose Draco, hands down!
So pretty please, continue the story and don't leave us hanging. #TeamDraco
sujey chapter 19 . 3/16/2015
DRACO
Anna O chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Oh My God! this story is so awesome!
i just came across to this story and i had an urge to read it straight away, so this is it.. i think the whole plot is fantastic! amazing story you have here,hehe
and i vote for draco please..
and please update soon! i want to know what happen' in the end! *please be a draco hermione story, well i like harry hermione first but that's okay to like another pairing right?

so sorry if my grammar sucks.. but i absolutely adore your story! this is a good one i say..
from me. Anna :) keep writing! :))
Magnoliaorchard chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Definetly draco please Draco Ron puts the ass in class...draco and Also she should get pregnant and should deliver before her cousin just saying. Really good story I love it I'm writing one too
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »