Reviews for Red Walkways
Wind Strengthens Fire chapter 24 . 7/3
How dare you?
I love it.
Tarff chapter 20 . 5/28
I am really enjoying your story, and find it very interesting to read.

However, you are mixing up several words, so I thought I'd let you know for future:
you're/your
their/they're/there
embraced/embarrassed
dessert/desert (- I think you only mixed this one up once though...)

And instead of "would of", it should be "would have" or "would've"

Oh, and Gaara's name has two "a"s, not "r"s.

I think those are the big ones, but I'm enjoying the story and am excited to read the sequel (if bummed that it's not complete. :( ).
1sunfun chapter 23 . 4/24
Nice.
deathshadow1031 chapter 21 . 4/9
Type your review for this chapter here...
SakuraKoi chapter 24 . 3/6
All of this story is so good
RetickLover chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
I was so damn upset when I saw that it was over, but then I find out there's a sequel. Seriously this was awesome and I am looking damn forward to the rest of your trilogy
Vanillamoo chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
FUCKKKKK!... THAT MAJOR CIFFHANGER KILLED ME. It was like my heart got stabbed. I can't wait till you 'White Lies' is complete :'D Red Walkways was so amazing Hope you update more often too i'm dying to know what will happen.
pinky chan chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Okay i know that this is way long overdue but i stilll wants to answer it. Its killua from hunter x hunter... Heehee
name chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
answer question 1.

Killua Zoldyck from HunterxHunter!
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Nice start! I LOVE this so far! XD
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Will you be posting the second book in the series in the future? This is a good book, and the preview left me wanting more. ;)
lady Alexas chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
Awesome
Ranzilein chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
I actually read the whole thing in one day and I really really loved it! A few typos here and there, but nothing to worry about. I'm really sad that you didn't upload the sequel yet, I hope it will come soon :( your story has captured me! Please please please upload the next book!
*Sends hugs and cookies*
GarionRiva chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Well another angst driven slash. I think I'm close to giving up on Naruto slash fic. Every slash I've read well most are currently dropped, anyways slash should be fun or a balanced of fluff and drama. I just hate why all Naruto slash always feel like that male relationships are wrong, evil and an abomination. Such a downer. I want to see a confident yet adorable Naruto with a super possessive Sasuke.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
YOU'RE KILLUA! Omg I LOVE him!