Reviews for Red Walkways
Honestly, good story but it lacks that spark that makes readers hunger to read the next chapter. I just kept wondering at the end of chapter if the next chapter would be more exciting. The premise is very, very interesting but afterwards, it just boring.
A lot happens in the story but it all falls short of being interesting. The author let's interesting setups happen but keeps the character but acting interacting about the interesting incidents or dumbs the things down. It's quite boring.
Wow...instead of following each other and boring monologues, can't the characters just interact?
The Sakura bashing is so much but I guess it's done under the presumption that she continued to act as her 12y/o self did (book smart but no common sense) instead of maturing a bit under Tsunade's guidance.
TheBlackHunting chapter 12 . 4/25/2019
Bullshit! I don’t like this! I mean, grrrrrrrrr. Naruto has trusted in other people before, like Tsunado, ore Gaara, or this guy Iruka and Jiraiya, the last one overall. Kyuubi said that Naruto hasn’t trusted in anyone like in Sasuke before, but that was a big lie! He didn’t tell him about all he knew, that he was “inteligente” and even even when Sasuke caught him cutting his arms he didn’t trust enough in him to stop with his fake personality. Sasuke has more reasons than anyone to trust in nobody, his own brother killed his whole clan, he doesn’t even has friends, apart from Naruto, and when he went to look for him, Sasuke followed him! Cause’ Naruto was really important to him. Naruto has friends, he has Iruka that is like his father, and Jiraiya, and he didn’t even know his parents for god sake! He can just imagined how they were, he doesn’t know what he is missing, Sasuke does! And even with all the pain that he had, he trusted in Naruto and Naruto didn’t trust back! Well that’s everything, all my thoughts, jaajajajajajaj I just felt indignation about the way that Kyuubi spoke to him, and Sasuke should have been more angry that Naruto never trusted him enough to tell him something important. Kisses lol
TheBlackHunting chapter 5 . 4/23/2019
Oh right, I think this fanfic is so old that the author still didn’t know that an Uchiha was the one who controled the Kyuubi to atack Konoha, exactly Tobi, Kakashi’s childhood friend, because he was kinda crazy hahaahah I don’t remember well. It would be interesting if the author already at this point that the Uchihas can control the Kyuubi aaand see him and speak to him, like Sasuke did with Kurama (kyuubi) inside of Naruto once. They are destiny to be together!
TheBlackHunting chapter 4 . 4/22/2019
Pretty bad that you hated this chapter, cause’ a loved it dammit! Hehelove you girl, this fic has been incredible so far. I love sasuke’s personality, I mean, I love his icy true self, which doesn’t show his emotions and all that stuff, but this Sasuke fits pretty well with the story. Thank you so much!
Ryan Mashall chapter 24 . 1/26/2018
Thank u sm for being so commited!
Ryan Mashall chapter 21 . 1/26/2018
Aghhh this is so good
Ryan Mashall chapter 20 . 1/25/2018
Naruto is the uke right?
Ryan Mashall chapter 19 . 1/25/2018
Wat language is tht?
Ryan Mashall chapter 14 . 1/24/2018
I forgot th girl thyre escorting’s name, bt i wonder wats her deal
Ryan Mashall chapter 13 . 1/24/2018
Cmon sasuke make a move
Ryan Mashall chapter 12 . 1/24/2018
Oh sasuke...
Ryan Mashall chapter 11 . 1/24/2018
Boi if naruto was an assassin this misdion would b doomed since only sasuke woke up