Reviews for Red Walkways
Elipsa chapter 5 . 6/22
so, i know you wrote this a while back, but i actually know who you were talking about in thename the characterquestion in you AN and i was super excited because usually i don't know these things. but it's killua from hunterxhunter. Anyway, I'm enjoying your story so far.
Halloween terror chapter 7 . 1/3
Are demons really hermaphroditic in animes?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Yuo are killua from hunter x hunter.
MKspaceCow chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I LOVE ALL OF IT IM GOING TO GO READ THE SECOND ONE NOW. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS ITS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE TOO AND I LOVE IT
keim chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
pathetic story phedophile author. yuck so disgusting!
briskd chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I'll tell you right now! I'm in love with this
clingykawa chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
How dare you?
I love it.
Tarff chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
I am really enjoying your story, and find it very interesting to read.

However, you are mixing up several words, so I thought I'd let you know for future:
you're/your
their/they're/there
embraced/embarrassed
dessert/desert (- I think you only mixed this one up once though...)

And instead of "would of", it should be "would have" or "would've"

Oh, and Gaara's name has two "a"s, not "r"s.

I think those are the big ones, but I'm enjoying the story and am excited to read the sequel (if bummed that it's not complete. :( ).
1sunfun chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Nice.
deathshadow1031 chapter 21 . 4/9/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
SakuraKoi chapter 24 . 3/6/2015
All of this story is so good
RetickLover chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
I was so damn upset when I saw that it was over, but then I find out there's a sequel. Seriously this was awesome and I am looking damn forward to the rest of your trilogy
Vanillamoo chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
FUCKKKKK!... THAT MAJOR CIFFHANGER KILLED ME. It was like my heart got stabbed. I can't wait till you 'White Lies' is complete :'D Red Walkways was so amazing Hope you update more often too i'm dying to know what will happen.
pinky chan chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Okay i know that this is way long overdue but i stilll wants to answer it. Its killua from hunter x hunter... Heehee
name chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
answer question 1.

Killua Zoldyck from HunterxHunter!