Reviews for Bang Bang
SouthParkFan99 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh god this was sad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is pathetic. I have no idea why so many people give you good reviews. The way you write. It is like a child. Published. No one would. There are so many people on this site, who, write such transcendary works. Life you up to another state. (I do not mean god, by the way. I am a Lesbian Atheist. And fucking proud of it. Fuck gods.) That has HAPPINESS in it. So much sad shit in life, and, your just adding ot it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow...amazing
jezsie chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Get this publishex
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I remember reading this a year ago and just recently I listened to the song again and just found. It was also one of the first fanfics that I've ever read.I really love this though it's quite sad, I remember crying over it too. Still this was wonderful and I'm glad it wasn't too hard to find. :)
TheMasterSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
oh my god! thats so sad :'(!
Enfys chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
*In Shock*

What the fuck, you're horrible.
Azerbuzzin chapter 1 . 9/5/2008

but this was awesome

even though it did

make me cry a bit..._
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
OMG. OMG. That is SO SAD. It is incomprehensibly, horribly, miserably sad. BUT I LOVED IT.
Evie Antorcha chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
How tragic... I liked how you traced back and focused a bit on their early childhood it added a more organic closeness between them, which made a much more powerful ending
Sky Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Dude...Oh, Dude...
Ketsuton chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I love it. :) I don't know what else to say. *Favs*
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
...awsome. :3
Shelby chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ah. You're really good at writing the stories that start out so cute and end so sadly D I want to stop reading them, but you write so well that I can't. Damn you! (haha)
ffff chapter 1 . 12/21/2006