Reviews for Coincidence
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Angst this may be, but I still found a giggle out of it.

brittney
Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Cool!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
For something written 'spur of the moment', this was rather good. I liked the concept very much, and the ending was a great addition to the rest of the scene.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Nice one shot.
Warg chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hey..

Hehe.. Hiko must have poured in a little too much sake not to recognise his deshi.. swordsmanship, sword, ki and all.. but yea.. nice original piece this.. good read.

kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
*spur of the moment, with very little editing*

looked perfect to me... that compliment would have made his day... after a few years of hearing, "nothing you do is right." something like that means a lot.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Heheh. That IS weird. I can't actually imagine Hiko not recognizing him, but it's a fun and funny idea. And touching. And, as usual, good writing. Mm...you had him use the term 'fallen angel' on himself in 'Out of Time,' too. I think it was there. Problem is, that necessitates having at some point being an UN-fallen angel, and I can't see Kenshin thinking of himself quite that way. Sorry. Minor nitpick. After you said you didn't want to, too.
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
loved it! and hiko would never knowingly call his baka deishi a fine swordsman, no matter how good kenshin was! loved it!
Feafea chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
nice

the sacred night chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I like the ending line. I'm not so sure I see him saying he prefers fallen angel over demonj, because he's so self-depreciating that he probably could never think of himself as an angel of any kind.
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw, I liked this fic. I wish I should say more but really the time limit I gave myself for break from studying has come and passed. So, great fic, very orginal, I loved it!
umeko chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hiko must be a tad high on the sake not to recognize Kenshin's fighting style. However, I like the notion.
kxlzz chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
aw u should do a small, small sequel to it! with hiko realizing that it was Kenshin or something like that... *shrugs*
Mia Ramsay chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I wouldnt call it a "weird little fic" I really liked it. I think it is a nice though about them coming across each other and Hiko not knowing it. I would not think that your ki would change but it might and it really fit in this story! Good job Thanks for writting!

Mia