Reviews for Coincidence
Althea M chapter 1 . 2/2
I probably ready this quite some time ago, before I had any courage to post reviews.

This is a fine story, very 'coincidental'. I could imagine the swirling of swords and cape and the mixing and bumping of ki. Hiko will spend the rest of the night, drinking and thinking, on this encounter.

Thank you.

AM
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Angst this may be, but I still found a giggle out of it.

brittney
Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Cool!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
For something written 'spur of the moment', this was rather good. I liked the concept very much, and the ending was a great addition to the rest of the scene.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Nice one shot.
Warg chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hey..

Hehe.. Hiko must have poured in a little too much sake not to recognise his deshi.. swordsmanship, sword, ki and all.. but yea.. nice original piece this.. good read.

kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
*spur of the moment, with very little editing*

looked perfect to me... that compliment would have made his day... after a few years of hearing, "nothing you do is right." something like that means a lot.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Heheh. That IS weird. I can't actually imagine Hiko not recognizing him, but it's a fun and funny idea. And touching. And, as usual, good writing. Mm...you had him use the term 'fallen angel' on himself in 'Out of Time,' too. I think it was there. Problem is, that necessitates having at some point being an UN-fallen angel, and I can't see Kenshin thinking of himself quite that way. Sorry. Minor nitpick. After you said you didn't want to, too.
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
loved it! and hiko would never knowingly call his baka deishi a fine swordsman, no matter how good kenshin was! loved it!
Feafea chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
nice

the sacred night chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I like the ending line. I'm not so sure I see him saying he prefers fallen angel over demonj, because he's so self-depreciating that he probably could never think of himself as an angel of any kind.
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw, I liked this fic. I wish I should say more but really the time limit I gave myself for break from studying has come and passed. So, great fic, very orginal, I loved it!
umeko chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hiko must be a tad high on the sake not to recognize Kenshin's fighting style. However, I like the notion.
kxlzz chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
aw u should do a small, small sequel to it! with hiko realizing that it was Kenshin or something like that... *shrugs*
Mia Ramsay chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I wouldnt call it a "weird little fic" I really liked it. I think it is a nice though about them coming across each other and Hiko not knowing it. I would not think that your ki would change but it might and it really fit in this story! Good job Thanks for writting!

Mia