Reviews for Adventures of Prior
ApocSM chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Toren chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Never thought i'd enjoy a crossover Ranma/Dynsty Warriors, but i did, waiting for the next Chapter. ... Um me!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Great start.
Janissa chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Your story is very good and I can't wait to see where you take it. Just as a side note there are a few points where you are describing Ranma's orgasms as painful. I recommend that you change that to refleict that to her, mentally the acts of rape were very painful. Why, because dispite her best efforts to resist him, he was able to control her causing her to feel pleasure, maybe mixed wit pain but still forcing both onto her. Making her feel dirty, used, helpless, and of course making her rage at the one who did it to her. While she may be in denial, the truth would haunt her.

Again I really enjoyed your story and hope you continue it .

Thanks
Virosa chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
nice. up-date A.S.A.P.
Icura chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Now this is interesting. Very interesting. The first crossover with a Dynasty Warrior Game that I have seen and it is beautiful. I will be looking forward to more.
Starjacker chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
SCREW CAO CAO *ranko shivers and draws back* not literally. *ranko raturns to normal* Next time I play any DW game I will personally juggle his ass as many times as I can! I can't wait for Cao Cao to get his ass handed to him from Ranko. And then ranko be able to return to normal. I can just see it now. Cao Cao leads an army at Shu. He spots a general in front of the army and finds to his glee that its Ranko. All of a sudden, ranko pours warm water on herself and turns back into Ranma. Ranma then powers up to max and blows a hole in Cao Cao's skull with a Moko Takabisha. Boo ya! Good luck. Update soon!
Fierkraag chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Very nice story I hope to see more. Though just out of curiosity where did the prior stuff come from as I haven't heard of it before.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
This was a very descriptive chapter here, and may have some trouble with the people that read it. Surprised that Ranma let her/himself be so easily taken like that, but, he's never really understood what it meant to have a woman's body, so it makes a kind of sense. Looking forward to her getting revenge for what happened, as well as how things will go for him afterwards.
Innortal chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Only one question: shouldn't have Ranma packed before going?

Great work

Innortal
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
... he's in Anceint CHINA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! You're making a Dynasty Warriors cross! Wei, Wu, and SHu were the three biggies. But then, don't forget the Yellow Turbens, Wyan Sho, and ... the Namans remind me ALOTE like the Amazons, only the mena n women were treated the same, only the Naman king's wife was portrayed as a very bossy type, but the affection was there.
goku chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
“Stupid tomboy!” I remember yelling at my unwanted fiancée Akane. Five days…just five days since the disaster that was suppose to be my wedding. Why didn’t Akane realize that I was just as made

i think you ment

Starjacker chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Lol this will be interesting. Ranma and dynasty warrior crossover. Now, which DW is it? Most likely DW 5 since its the newest or 4 legends or maybe 4. Good luck. Update soon!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This is looking interesting here, and the way things are going, I'd be surprised if Ranma doesn't leave sooner rather than later.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very interesting, I wonder what will happen next.