Reviews for Insane Drabbles
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Poor Ed. . . xP
Tsubasa chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I laughed my effin ass off XD

P.S. Alphonse makes one hell of a pimp XD
BlackHayate13 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010

BlackHayate13 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
... That was so... Fail i don't know what to say. o_o

Good writing skills though?
BlackHayate13 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
... Ew.

BlackHayate13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
XDD. Oh my god.

Thats hilarious.

Why is the last line always best?
TraitorTatara chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
XD That was hilarious!

Of course I don't live in a box. How rude! I live in a pickle jar. -_-
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Indecisive Mind chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
Congratulations! I see you've discovered the joys of crack. XD Seriously though, this stuff's hilarious. I love the Brokeback Mountain one, and the ghetto chapter. Heh, hope you can update this soon.
foxy crimefighta chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
*chokes on ramen*
requisition chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
HAHAHAH! I found so many funny things, Rurouni Kenshin! HAHAHAHAH! Tits..Ha.. Mosqito bites? lol. This whole story is going on my favs. Oh, and my alert list.
requisition chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
YOU DO! Kewl. Ok, the movie IS gey. In a bad way. Like Austin Powers and the McDonald guy. No offense. lol. Poor Al.

In Ed's suitcase? (sly grin) I wonder how it got there..(Not)
requisition chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
YES IT IS! Not. Global warming will drow us in our senior (sp) years, we won't be able to swim. Damn greenhouse effects!

Heh, lol, liked this one. And here I thought he was a tabacco adict! Alas, he needs his cancer stix to live without mass murdering people. Until water from Global warming and protesters drown him. Until then, we can only pray, that the tobacco companies supply him with his only reason for loiving and not killing.

Tobacco is his Anti-Drug. Go. Havoc.
requisition chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
OMFG! THAT WAS (Bleep)ing HILAROUS! Better than the other chapters! I was laughing my ass off before I got to the middle of the chapter!
requisition chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
Yet agian, 'WTF!' HAHAHAHAHA! I laughed SO much at this! HAHAHA- Yeah. Whatever. Ok, so WHERE do you come up wwith these! HA! That was f-ing hilarious.