Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Defeat
m chapter 14 . 2/17/2007
you said they no longer had hogsmeade visits but in this chapter you said that they were going to meet in hogsmeade?
HaRrYgInNy4EvA chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
WHOA! Great job! i loved this chapter! I can't wait to read the other chapters! & did Harry take his apparation test? Did Ron pass his? or is it just implied that they already passed their tests or something...
mwaltz chapter 14 . 6/8/2006
At the end of the chapter with Cho's reply it said next Hogmeads visit, but at the beginning of the school year it was stated that all visits were cancelled?
SmileyMare1810 chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
This is a really really great story! His own house and the human being a horacurx seems a little out there, but other than that It is amazingly close to posible cannon. I especially love how well you have stuck to the characters personalities. I wonder if there shouldn't be some communication between three friends without Ginny sometimes. And out curiosity are you aware of the locket found in book 5 in the drawing room of Grimauld Place? Anyways thank you so much for your work and I am greatly looking forward to any updates!
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
i've only read the first chapter, i'll read the rest later because i'm in school right now. but i like it so far.
SmartGurl9552 chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
yes! at least you remembered that cho is a year older than them. some people forgot that after the fifth book. i like your story line but the humans as horcruxes is a bit odd, but i like it...
Mary chapter 14 . 2/18/2006
Hello!

I have read all the chapters. Actually I'm not very fan of reading fantics, but I must say yours is very good. I think is very well think and write. I would like you to let me know please when you put the new chapters I'll be waiting for them very ansious.

One small detail, you forgot that Ginny is under age, so I don't think she could leave the castle not at least without Mrs. Weasly permission, which I think she will never accept...

Well continua writing please and don take so much time, I would like know how it ends.

Kings Regards,

Mary.
realfanficts chapter 14 . 2/17/2006
I'm glad to see you're not gone. No sleep, huh? That's never fun. Anyway, that's a rather unusual development, Cho possibly being a horcrux.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 14 . 2/16/2006
this story is good!
AcceleratedGlass chapter 14 . 2/16/2006
good chapter, update soon
Axerton chapter 14 . 2/15/2006
Nice chap.

But Harry or anyone else as a Horcrux...NO...NO...NO...please no. It makes sence when you look at it on the surface but then it just degenerates. Why would Lord V have one of his horcruxes that happens to go to right under the nose of A D. JK said when talking about the sorting hat being one that horcruxes never attract attention to themselves.

but anyway a good chap.

BTW chap 8 of Harry Potter and the Tomb of Libitina (formily Final Conflicts) has been posted.

Axerton
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 14 . 2/15/2006
UPDATE AGAIN SOON
mizlovegood chapter 14 . 2/15/2006
aw cute ficlet, finally someone else who knows who RAB is, and who can tell that DUH harry is a horcrux, and will probably have to kill himself to kill voldemort.
Stiffmeister chapter 11 . 2/14/2006
good job so far
realfanficts chapter 13 . 1/25/2006
Quite superbly (is that even a word?) done! Glad to see you are back in action!