Reviews for 730 Flowers
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
aww... that was so sad... You did a very good job on this and betrayed the feelings well. bye!
Midori Alexandros chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Beautiful. This is beautifully written and the emotion the pours from the soul of cloud, you completely accurately described him. You did a great job. I could feel the emotion.
Alekos Vahen chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was really good. I really went along well with what Cloud probably felt after the game.

You should turn this into a 10 paper cranes type story, just with the flowers, and have Aeris come back to life at the end...yeah that's probably a really stupid idea, but who cares.

Keep up the good work.
Staple Gunned chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Simply awesome. Your very good at describing things and I'm entertained

Just more dialogue lol, well if you want to continue this story. But I think it would be best to keep it oneshot.
Stellar Belle chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
aww.. your a talented writer! write more!
Kisara chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aww that's so sad :( but its really good
crimson-fantasy chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
that was really cool i didn't even know it was yours till i remembered the 730 flowers thing i loved it
accountkiller2384678 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very good. The only games i've really played are ff7, ff9, and chrono cross. I'm cloud/aeris zidane/dagger and serge/kid all the way. keep writing this is good.
Clorith chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Aww... I'd like to have 730 flowers as well, it'd be worth dying for. _ Please write more Cleris fics!
asga chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
oh my its godd bit kinda sad ne~