Reviews for 730 Flowers
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
aww... that was so sad... You did a very good job on this and betrayed the feelings well. bye!
Midori Alexandros chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Beautiful. This is beautifully written and the emotion the pours from the soul of cloud, you completely accurately described him. You did a great job. I could feel the emotion.
Alekos Vahen chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was really good. I really went along well with what Cloud probably felt after the game.

You should turn this into a 10 paper cranes type story, just with the flowers, and have Aeris come back to life at the end...yeah that's probably a really stupid idea, but who cares.

Keep up the good work.
Staple Gunned chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Simply awesome. Your very good at describing things and I'm entertained

Just more dialogue lol, well if you want to continue this story. But I think it would be best to keep it oneshot.
Stellar Belle chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
aww.. your a talented writer! write more!
Kisara chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Aww that's so sad :( but its really good
crimson-fantasy chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
that was really cool i didn't even know it was yours till i remembered the 730 flowers thing i loved it
CloudLov3r chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That wasn't bad kid. Maybe Cloud could cheer the hell up so her death actually was useful in some way...no? yes? It's up to you. I'm just sick and tired of reading how depressed Cloud is dammit.

-Muah ha ha ha ha ah
plekan71 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very good. The only games i've really played are ff7, ff9, and chrono cross. I'm cloud/aeris zidane/dagger and serge/kid all the way. keep writing this is good.
Clorith chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Aww... I'd like to have 730 flowers as well, it'd be worth dying for. _ Please write more Cleris fics!
asga chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
oh my its godd bit kinda sad ne