Reviews for To Begin Again
Chise Yamaguchi chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Ello! Love your story by the way, very well written so far. However, I think it was funny that they were watching Days of Our Lives. My FATHER loves that soap opera! He's been watching it since it started and he's taped just about every episode and kept them throughout the years. My friends all think it's so weird that not only a guy likes watching a soap opera, but an older man loves watching that show. Lol Go figure that you'd put it in your story as well. Maybe it's more popular than I thought?

Anyways, can't wait to finish reading your story even if I have to take a break to watch the Japanese drama called My Boss My Hero. :)

Have a nice life,

Kati
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
That was a wonderful story! It was great! My friend's boyfriend's name is Ryu. Well, ok, so his name is Shane, but everyone calls him Ryu.

Oh, and I watched this tv special on the age of the Samuri not that long ago, and I was able to figue out that when Kagome goes through the well, she is going back to the early 1550's. More accurately anywhere from 1550 through 1552. The special said that the gun came to Japan around 1543, and in the Anime during the episodes with the Band of Sevin, Jakotsu sees a gun for the first time and the men say that of course he wouldn't know about it because he's been dead for 10 years. Signifying that the gun had only reacently been introduced, though not too recent. I was very proud of myself for figuring that outP.

Anyway, now I have to read the sequal, though I was planning on it anyway. I hope they aren't sepperated for too long. That would suck. A lot. *sigh* Great work!
Lynella chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
To good a story to be true. I really want you to hurry up with the up-date.
breana chapter 15 . 9/23/2006
i really did like this story but what i dont get is ? Does inuyasha ever see kagome and hana again? Its so sad even though he wanted everything good he still is left with this burden. I think you should continue the story on to a happy ending. im in tears! I REALLY LOVED THE STORY THOUGH! i think you should continue with it but thats just my opinion...
youkai chick supreme chapter 15 . 9/20/2006
WHAT! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE! HOW CAN YOU END THIS HERE? THIS IS NOT ENDING! ::sobs:: why? i'm so upset now...
youkai chick supreme chapter 13 . 9/20/2006
nice gifts! i love it.
youkai chick supreme chapter 12 . 9/20/2006
yea... i'm wondering about that gypsy's perdiction right about now... inuyasha's hasn't seemed to happen yet, will it?
youkai chick supreme chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
"You don’t know how truly beautiful you are, do you? I just don’t understand why people can’t look at you and see the same things I do. How can someone so caring and loyal be considered a monster or evil? If they only knew you, they’d understand…"

i LOVED this paragraph! oh! so good! very good chapter in general.
youkai chick supreme chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
oh, that's some bad family vibes. i actually feel bad for the stepmother... trying to keep the father and his kids together... eh, why do i always associate with the oddball character...? oh well, i love it.
youkai chick supreme chapter 8 . 9/20/2006
aw! what a cute ending! hmm, i'm waiting for that dinner party... that ought to be good. or horribly, horribly bad. you know, whichever.
youkai chick supreme chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
aw! so cute! i love the dancing scene! and the ending lines were really cute. a few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing too major.
youkai chick supreme chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
aw! i love it! not the most original idea, but with all the inuyasha fics out there, who really is original nowadays? aww, what a cute ending.
youkai chick supreme chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
aww! what an ending! so cute!
youkai chick supreme chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
aww, i love the thought of a suicidal inuyasha... wishing to be struck down with kikyou's arrow. how cute. yes, cute!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
oh damn you! keeping me from my homework! but this is much, much better than homework, hands down. it almost made me cry. i LOVED inuyasha's last little paragraph about never touching kikyou because he would taint her and so on. it was so well written and heartbreaking. very well done.