Reviews for Power of Hogwarts
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 7h
I knew a girl at school who had gone through something of a trauma, and she was a private person, but she learned how to make people back off when they would keep interrupting her thoughts asking what was on her mind, and if she needed to talk about it. She asked "I was just wondering how you know if you've had an orgasm."
It shut the nosy wellwishers right up.

Maybe Kreacher would have been less upset if Harry had called him, and asked him to watch him always, sleeping only when Harry slept and getting food when Harry ate, othewise remaining unseen. Sirius doesn't like having him around anyway.
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 10h
serious typo you may want to address: '... realise the *affect* the war was having ...'
one of the few which really makes me grind my teeth.
kkiscray chapter 26 . 10/1
I have throughly enjoyed what you have created. Every bit of it has been an addition to a magical world we all know and love. Thank you for the great stories,plot twists, and writing. Excited for the big finale !
books101 chapter 26 . 8/28
So I read this series years and years ago; I am working my way through again as I remembered enjoying them so much. I was going to comment at the end of the last book, but as I'm wiping tears off my face right now I wanted to acknowledge the emotion and depth in your writing that went into building Harry's relationship with Dumbledore, as well as the end of this book and his death. It was heartbreaking, I half wished it didn't have to happen, but you did it so, so well. Thank you for this, even after all these years, your story holds up wonderfully. :)
Cerf chapter 26 . 3/25
Will u do a next book?
gleefan2009 chapter 26 . 3/9
love it please write more
Professor Dumbledore's death has always made me cry, but your version was so much more emotional and made me cry a lot. I always felt that Dumbledore's death should have been more dramatic and emotional. You did a good job writing it, thank you.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Amazing!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/18/2016
Another excellent entry in your saga.
There were several chapters that really impressed me; I think this was your best work yet, great job!
Thanks once again for sharing your time and talent.
M
Become's one with the story chapter 26 . 3/11/2016
your portrayal of Dumbledore's death was more emotionally destroying then the original. it was like reading Sirius' death in the fifth book again. Hope
nintschibintschi chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
i cried with dumbledores dead you are an incredible writer thank you
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
great chapter thank you
nintschi
CockByteHuntress chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
I only cry when I am angry or reading an emotional, well written scene in fan fiction. I am very upset because Dumbledore's death broke my heart in the books and it was even worse reading your version of it.
wannabe kairi chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
i didn't cry during the book or the movie, but i was in tears the last few chapters
sarcastic chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
I just may like how this ended better than HBP.
1,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »