Reviews for Power of Hogwarts
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 9/10
Another excellent entry in your saga.
There were several chapters that really impressed me; I think this was your best work yet, great job!
Thanks once again for sharing your time and talent.
Become's one with the story chapter 26 . 3/11
your portrayal of Dumbledore's death was more emotionally destroying then the original. it was like reading Sirius' death in the fifth book again. Hope
nintschibintschi chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
i cried with dumbledores dead you are an incredible writer thank you
nintschibintschi chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
great chapter thank you
CockByteHuntress chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
I only cry when I am angry or reading an emotional, well written scene in fan fiction. I am very upset because Dumbledore's death broke my heart in the books and it was even worse reading your version of it.
wannabe kairi chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
i didn't cry during the book or the movie, but i was in tears the last few chapters
sarcastic chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
I just may like how this ended better than HBP.
sarcastic chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
I'm over here crying like a baby! I don't know if I even cried this hard with the real death scene...the funeral, yes. But this! Gah! I need a cigarette lmao
sarcastic chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
Yeah, Harry...the "comes to kill me" part was a little not the right thing to say lol
bjshaw chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
I don't know if you read review, but I love your stories. Could you also please check on the difference between single someone out and signal someone with a gesture. You appear to have them confused.
Thank you for the great work.
AW0L chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
when you say, harry is too busy to fancy anyone, you mean you don't know who to pair up with him, right?
Dutchgirl84 chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
I like this version of 6th year :) I still feel that Sirius and Remus would have been stricter with Harry, especially after he ran away. He barely got in trouble for that even though he put himself at huge risk and worried everyone for over a month.
katiek121 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
Awesome story! However, why was Tonks holding Charlie's hand? She is supposed to end up with Remus. I look forward to reading the next part to the story!
katiek121 chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
It seemed like Harry liked his job as an orderly, especially when he would tell the children stories. His gifts remind me of "Charmed", especially Phoebe and the white lighters. I'm glad he managed to escape from Voldemort. Great twist with Remus being alive! Thank you for keeping him alive. I hope both Harry & Remus recover soon . I can't wait to see what other surprises are in store!
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »