Reviews for Power of Hogwarts
PouceMine chapter 26 . 3/25
Will u do a next book?
gleefan2009 chapter 26 . 3/9
love it please write more
Professor Dumbledore's death has always made me cry, but your version was so much more emotional and made me cry a lot. I always felt that Dumbledore's death should have been more dramatic and emotional. You did a good job writing it, thank you.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Amazing!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/18/2016
Another excellent entry in your saga.
There were several chapters that really impressed me; I think this was your best work yet, great job!
Thanks once again for sharing your time and talent.
M
Become's one with the story chapter 26 . 3/11/2016
your portrayal of Dumbledore's death was more emotionally destroying then the original. it was like reading Sirius' death in the fifth book again. Hope
nintschibintschi chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
i cried with dumbledores dead you are an incredible writer thank you
nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
great chapter thank you
nintschi
CockByteHuntress chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
I only cry when I am angry or reading an emotional, well written scene in fan fiction. I am very upset because Dumbledore's death broke my heart in the books and it was even worse reading your version of it.
wannabe kairi chapter 26 . 5/25/2015
i didn't cry during the book or the movie, but i was in tears the last few chapters
sarcastic chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
I just may like how this ended better than HBP.
sarcastic chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
I'm over here crying like a baby! I don't know if I even cried this hard with the real death scene...the funeral, yes. But this! Gah! I need a cigarette lmao
sarcastic chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
Yeah, Harry...the "comes to kill me" part was a little not the right thing to say lol
bjshaw chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
I don't know if you read review, but I love your stories. Could you also please check on the difference between single someone out and signal someone with a gesture. You appear to have them confused.
Thank you for the great work.
AW0L chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
when you say, harry is too busy to fancy anyone, you mean you don't know who to pair up with him, right?
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »