Reviews for Harry Potter and the Winds of Change
DaenerysTargareyn chapter 27 . 2/19/2014
this story is amazing! its much more true to the harry potter books then most fanfics and is very well written, i look forward to more and thank you for all the work you've put in so far! i hope everything goes well for you and that you know how much talent is in this story, thanks again!
sfjoellen chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
the scene in dumbles office is excellent.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
Love it and I cant wiat for the update
Karou WindStalker chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Hope life is treating you well, and that you eventually finish this story.
Karou WindStalker chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Sorry to see this story not continue.
I think your writing is very good.
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Sorry to see this story not continue.
ridiculous129 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Wow what an action scene!

That was very well detailed I saw it all in my head, just brilliant!
ridiculous129 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
So many characters, and so many interactions :P this is basically peering into the world of an immersive HP universe, onward!
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Great chapter

You detail each character so well, especially Remus, and the added backstory to his Marauder days in between is fantastic.

Also the letter from Sirius was a masterpiece, it really felt like it was coming from Sirius himself, actually, are you Sirius? lol. The part where he mentions the similarities between Lily and Hermione are also pretty sweet.

Like I've said this is a very quality story with quality writing, absolutely brilliant so far.
ridiculous129 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Wow, only 2 chapters in and I think I've found my favorite one, haha, the part where Tonks couldn't believe Sirius' will had me in knots! I also couldn't help but laugh whenever Tonks interacted with Mad-Eye loll.

Now you are a truly gifted writer! you explain everything so well, the sceneries, expressions, gestures, its real easy to imagine the story and its such a joy to be able to read it that way.
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Now this is a quality story!

glad I've been able to find another gem

hopefully the great quality continues, after reading this chapter I think you've characterized everybody wonderfully so far, and thats mos timportant for me to continue reading any fan fic
GBTtown chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Go Neville! Well, a good point to stop I suppose. Look forward to your update when it happens.
GBTtown chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Firstly, let me state, I am truly enjoying this amazing story started in 2005 and last updated in 2012. I like the Harry you have created, though he does alternately come across as too immature and too mature from one chapter to the next.
However, I am amazed at the number of plot twists you are trying to put into this one story. All of them have been intriguing, including the latest "wand bonding" which is an original idea, but I somehow doubt you will be able to address them all in the remaining ten chapters. Leaving me the foreboding assumption that I am reading a story that has not been updated now in over a year and may never be completed. Not sure I could/would wait seven years for the next update.
morcheller chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Too bad, a year with no updates; a six month old profile comment that the author was still writing; nothing for the readers who think how wonderful it would be if this story was either completed or officially marked abandoned so they could forget about it and move on to another story.
Authors frequently complain about their readership begging for faster and more updates. With this story, and many others similarly abandoned, that is not the case. The issue is that the writer has no respect for the people attempting to support them by reading their works and stroking them with positive reviews.
As I said above; too bad!
kelwin chapter 1 . 7/24/2013