Reviews for Brood
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
So, Percy holds them together, huh? Figured. Helen's an OC, don't know much about her. Marcus is out automaticly because he always fights, Oliver is too obsessed with Quiddich and fightng Marcus, and well, Penelope is a seer so she already has an important part. Percy was the only good choice. Not that I'm complaining, I actually wanted it to be him. Elements? Cool. They fit them all nerly completely. Only I thought Oliver would actually be Air 'cause he's always flying. Well, it suits Percy better. UPDATE SOON! And make pairings please!
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
interesting story
ShadowCat17 chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
Wow! I really can't wait to read more! This sounds like such a cool story! Please update soon!
Seeker of Song chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
wow. This is really interesting. You should update again. Or, if you've updated somewhere else, could you tell me?
Aimee chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Interesting so far, please keep it up! :)
emeraldsgem chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
I enjoyed the first two chapters. This is a good story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good writing.
Queen Caira chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Good, though it started a little slow. I'm beginning to warm to it though. I'm glad that for once Percy is the boss and isn't an outcast. Please review.
Zoran chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
wow, this sounds really good!. I can't wait for more. I like that Percy is their leader *smile* Percy is the best! I still hope that at one point you'll tell us what the rest of the world thinks of the brood, like the Weasleys and the order. I know you said that they wont play such a big role but still, could be interesting. KEEP IT UP AND HURRY! I LOVE IT
treetboot chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
oh, now you've got me sitting on the edge of my seat..a really interesting start
Koi chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Totally intrigued! Please continue!
colleen chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I love this story. It is so different from any other ones I have read. Keep up the good work.
Aries Zodiac chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Interesting start...confusing...but looking like it's gonna shape up well. Some minor spelling/ grammatical errors, but it's an intersting enough opening that they cna be disregarded easily enough. So...yeah..good fic- looking forward to another chapter!
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
I love this so mysterious. Another great story. I could never just post something that popped into my head I would have to think about it first. This is so creative and cool. You just have to update soon I'm hanging on your every word.

nemo chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
this story is great I love it um I suspose I should say some thing other that how much i like it but I'm not good at that sort of thing
Zoran chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
this is getting cool! I really like it. I hope there is going to be some action soon! keep it up!