Reviews for Goldfish in the sink
kierkieren chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
This fic.. makes me so happy :D
kierkieren chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
:DDD love it.
Peanut Butter chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
The end is a bit... ... ... ... ?

I did not really understand what happened... ... ... ... Poor fishy...
Peanut Butter chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
It's really great I love it :D
The-Obscene-Spider chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
This needs to have a lot more! I love it! The fish means a lot and you make sure the reader understands it. ]
HitTheRoad chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
dammit this is so good! why didn't you continue it, why?
DeniedUsername chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
that was fcking amazing...really it ws
Tosa chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
You are definitely a talented author - I really ejoyed this. I liked the fish's symbolism, Murdoc's internal conflict, and just... I kinda' wish they'd had sex (just in a fangirl sort of way), but I definitely think the ending you gave this story was perfect for it. And I loved your writing style, the use of language. Are you English, by any chance? Anyway, it was great. Loved it. :)
Nuggritz chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
WORST ENDING EVER! U should have made them shag XD beasides da ending it was really good 8/10
KoinusLover chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
HOLY CRAP! I'm A bit late for the reading...BUT YOUR STORY ROCKS! [to go ahead and say, I will read the others and leave revievs that last to long, in some peoples oppinion...I also can't spell to save me own life somtimes..and, no..Im not british((just thought I should throw that in for no real reason))].So, yeah..I've only read the first chapter and I love you...FOR THE CHAPTER! One more thing..I scare people, and I'm damn good at it! The kiss on the neck, it made me jump..one of those, "Holy crap, did he just do what I think he did?"..and then we all smile, cuz we find our noses will be bleeding soo enough! And I'll be there with a bat! any whom..They have medican for depression...Oh, right..Anti-depressants..I want some, but NO, I'm not FRIGGIN' depressin g enough...I like pie! So...Have you ever seen Eddie Izzard..you should look him up...It's funny, cuz you might not remember this whole story you wrote..BUT I'LL STILL REVIEW IT! Hope you arn't dead when I'm snding this.. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO BRING THAT UP! Anywho...great chapter..I'll read more soon and the reviews will come again..Good show..this chapter is the Dogs Ballaucs, or how ever the devil you spell it...Mk..so..peace, hobo!

P.S. the whole thing...it's a happy face!
Char-chan chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
ooh that was a wonderful story!

i'm never to big on the murdocx2d coupling but this one was beyond great. i loved the raw emotion and confussion on murdoc's part. i felt so bad for poor 2d :(

good job!
RedAlertCiggerets chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
sniff sniff. what a sad story. Please let there be a sequal!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Oh. . . I wanted them together so bad. And poor Noodle. . .her goldfish got killed. . . Will there be a sequel?
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
That was cute. I loved how Russel set Murdoc up like that. And I loved it when 2d was like 'I don't fink I am. Am I?' That was priceless. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was great! The goldfish was cute. I loved the way Murdoc was acting around it. Ha Ha. Yay for him and 2D! They are so hot together! I loved it. Can't wait to read the rest.