Reviews for Skittles
navy face paint chapter 33 . 7/26/2007
Hmm. Pantsuit? Not really my kettle of fish, but whatever gets the job done. ] And I do hope those drinks Kit drank were nonalcoholic. Lovely, lovely m'dear.
Krstna chapter 33 . 7/19/2007
I loved it, the ceremony was really sweet and I think the flash back was brilliant. It really fitted in. And as for passed out Neville, Fred & George that was fantastic. I loved the entire thing.

TrulyTheOne chapter 33 . 7/19/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! im very excited they got married! it was wonderful, no matter how unwedding it was. still cute
Floss chapter 33 . 7/18/2007
I think that was the perfect wedding for them. Be fair he's Harry Potter he does weird and wonderful stuff everyday, or did. So his wedding should be simple. And it suits them as a couple as well. I could never picture Kit in a huge white snowball dress.

Agh! I can't wait for the book. I'm wondering how much its going to affect my fics :D exciting.

Can't wait to find out what happens with everyone.
C.T chapter 33 . 7/16/2007
Jazz u amaze me with each chapter. when i don't think the story could get any better it gets 100x better. The flashback was great. looking forward to deathly hallows and the next chapter of skittles.
TrulyTheOne chapter 32 . 7/10/2007
great chapter! cant wait for more!
Floss chapter 32 . 6/30/2007
Oh you little! Ending it there, of all places. You better post soon hun.

I loved when Kit said they'd just carry on if anything went wrong. Bless its so sweet. It's just what they do, they carry on. Loved it.

Smutty tart ;)
navy face paint chapter 32 . 6/28/2007
I guess Mrs. Weasley took Dana's place in the kitchen, huh? That seems like trouble to me. Oh! I saw soemthing in this chpater that made my inner English teacher wag her finger, but I don't remember where it was at. [ I'll get back to you when I do find it.. anyway, great chapter. Can't wait for the wedding!
Krstna chapter 32 . 6/28/2007
Nice smut at the beginning but do you know what got me more excited. It was the idea of the wedding. And that's got to be the next chapter. I can't for it, really want to see them get married now.

TrulyTheOne chapter 30 . 6/22/2007
i wanted to post another review on chapter 31, but it wouldnt let me, so here i am posting. i just read the next chapter, the one i said i would get to before, and i thought it was really good. you always have so much dialog which is a lot better than so much narrative. keep writing and let me know on my info...i slack in so many ways
TrulyTheOne chapter 31 . 6/22/2007
I STILL HAVE TO READ THIS...oops caps, but i wanted to know do you still want my info? i dont have internet so i havent gotten it to you, so sorry. but i like that you put that harry came back from a late shift, you make me smile. lol :D ill read as soon as i can! promise!
Floss chapter 31 . 6/6/2007
I'm free. Free at last! And the first thing I do after having lunch with the girls and looking round the shops is read your chappy here, aren't I nice?

I love Paddy, and the idea you asked about I reckon it'll work. And if it doesn't I'm sure you can make it work. Because really how awesome would it be?

I want ice cream. xo

Oh yeah, cool chapter by the way :)
navy face paint chapter 31 . 6/4/2007
Oh dear. I'm kind of out of it today, so when I saw "Seriously?" it turned into "Siriusly?", and.. yeah. ]

Lovely chapter, m'dear.
Krstna chapter 31 . 6/4/2007
So this is the barbecue idea. I like it. I think that its a really good idea for a wedding. Why go through all the bother of a big thing when really its all about saying that you love the other person. This way it'll be really personal.

Plus I want to see Paddy the dog at this wedding. I can see him sitting on the grass waiting for everyone to turn their backs and then steal the food. Actually that would be quite funny...

Oh and Paddy the dog watching smut. I think Kit was right to say no to that. The dog might only try and copy and a dog dry humping your leg is no fun. Plus might lead to some questions from Nate, which could be bad... although I want to hear their take on where a baby comes from. That could be a fun conversation...

Krstna chapter 30 . 2/22/2007
Paddy the dog. I love it. Such a sweet chapter hun