Reviews for Yamcha's Side
lynxytheone chapter 1 . 3/26
I am a B/V Fan but don't think yamcha is a bad guy. You are totally right when you say Bulma was always flirting while yamcha coudn't even look at other without being acused of cheating. I find it possible that she was the one to break up with him, he seemed very excited at the Idea of getting married... Bulma not so much.
Lance Curry chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Now I really hate Vegeta and Bulma.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I've read fanfics handling the whole B/V/Y mess better than this and they actually kept them in-character. Vegeta was so OOC here. Yes, he can be an ass but like he'd have time diss Bulma to Yamcha. And as if Bulma is some weakling that can't take responsibility for her action; she's rich as fuck, she don't need no fuckboi to take care of her.

Yamcha is boring and Bulma moved on. Simple as that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Very well done! I definitely prefer your side of the yamcha/Bulma/ vegeta triangle and find it more true to what is hinted at in the real story line. Thank you!
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Wow, this really is a well-written story! This fic really does seem to me like the actual occurrence of events, if only due to how in-character everyone is. Great job on writing this!
areetha chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
It was lovely to read this, can not imagine how much. I think that think like me: Bulma ever tried to Yamcha as he deserved. I loved reading this, you're great writing. An original story, and telling the whole truth!
-Sonia-
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Bulma did not cheat on Yamcha. That's just a load of nonsense. She only indulged herself with Vegeta after she broke up with him.

Future Trunks says that they broke up first because of Yamcha's unfaithfulness. While there are too many anti-Yamcha fan-fics out there that present him as a rapist/abuser/asshole etc. which is all bullshit, he was not perfect either and Bulma wasn't either.

My guess is that Bulma warming up to Vegeta and spending all her time with him probably made him suspect that he was cheating on her and so he needed to find comfort elsewhere, thus ending the relationship. That's a proper balanced approach, unlike your fan-fic or other anti-Yamcha fan-fics.
Narusakufan4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Pretty good. They were all in character and it was a good version of what happend. I like Yamcha x Bulma but I like Vegeta x Bulma too. What Yamcha and Bulma had was good and they will never forget it. Yamcha will always have a special place in her heart even if it's not as a "lover."
Blast chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Dude this is a cool fan fiction, it actually had my emotions change XD my teachers said that some kind of story, needs to have a feel. Since ik about dragon ball and other stuff, this really got my attention these were my feelings before and after/ after "after"

Before:

Bulma: Tssk what a slut
Yamcha: He needs to have time by himself :(
Vegeta: Cocky dipshit

After "After"
Bulma: Was a fanfic so im ok now
Yamcha: At least some recognition
Vegeta: Badass but still cocky, in a sort of good way :)

I like the details in your story, your not a hater nor a fanboy of these characters and all of it adds this deep feeling towards the character. This story has some relation to a song that has "Should've bought ya flowers" line in it.
jyugo chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aw! Poor Yamcha! Yamcha was never THAT bad as Vegeta, Being a fan of both of them, I tend to NOT bash the one who is of lower power level. I'M HERE FOR YOU YAMCHA. This was amazingly written too.
Monica chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awesome job. Really stayed true to the characters. And heart-breaking too.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Good story. Personally, I'm always torn between BXY and BXV mostly because of Trunks but I'm glad someone came to Yamcha's defense. Nicely done on the fic. And I think an important point you didn't add in was that we only have F. Trunks' word for why they broke up which was probably told to him by Bulma who would never admit that Yamcha broke up with her. Anyways, nicely done.
-D101
jay-chan24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Yamcha's probably hated Vegeta for taking Bulma and for killing him with a saibamen ." nonetheless good one-shot
ckrets chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
-is a B/V fan but still enjoyed this-

Yeah, I hate how in many B/V fics, they make Yamcha the bad guy. The more I though about it, I really began to feel sorry for the guy. I've only watched DBZ, not DB, but when I saw the first B/Y interaction in the first movie, that's when I started to feel bad for Yamcha.

Poor guy! This proves how B/Y won't work out. They're constantly on again off again, and Bulma constantly blames poor Yamcha, when all he does is glance. So in a way, I think she's better off with Vegeta. I like B/V as a couple, but I don't like Bulma too much.

Fav'd the story and you.