Reviews for Yamcha's Side
Very well done! I definitely prefer your side of the yamcha/Bulma/ vegeta triangle and find it more true to what is hinted at in the real story line. Thank you!
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 7/2
Wow, this really is a well-written story! This fic really does seem to me like the actual occurrence of events, if only due to how in-character everyone is. Great job on writing this!
areetha chapter 1 . 2/23
It was lovely to read this, can not imagine how much. I think that think like me: Bulma ever tried to Yamcha as he deserved. I loved reading this, you're great writing. An original story, and telling the whole truth!
-Sonia-
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Bulma did not cheat on Yamcha. That's just a load of nonsense. She only indulged herself with Vegeta after she broke up with him.

Future Trunks says that they broke up first because of Yamcha's unfaithfulness. While there are too many anti-Yamcha fan-fics out there that present him as a rapist/abuser/asshole etc. which is all bullshit, he was not perfect either and Bulma wasn't either.

My guess is that Bulma warming up to Vegeta and spending all her time with him probably made him suspect that he was cheating on her and so he needed to find comfort elsewhere, thus ending the relationship. That's a proper balanced approach, unlike your fan-fic or other anti-Yamcha fan-fics.
Narusakufan4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Pretty good. They were all in character and it was a good version of what happend. I like Yamcha x Bulma but I like Vegeta x Bulma too. What Yamcha and Bulma had was good and they will never forget it. Yamcha will always have a special place in her heart even if it's not as a "lover."
Blast chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Dude this is a cool fan fiction, it actually had my emotions change XD my teachers said that some kind of story, needs to have a feel. Since ik about dragon ball and other stuff, this really got my attention these were my feelings before and after/ after "after"

Before:

Bulma: Tssk what a slut
Yamcha: He needs to have time by himself :(
Vegeta: Cocky dipshit

After "After"
Bulma: Was a fanfic so im ok now
Yamcha: At least some recognition
Vegeta: Badass but still cocky, in a sort of good way :)

I like the details in your story, your not a hater nor a fanboy of these characters and all of it adds this deep feeling towards the character. This story has some relation to a song that has "Should've bought ya flowers" line in it.
I'm yo' senpai baby chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aw! Poor Yamcha! Yamcha was never THAT bad as Vegeta, Being a fan of both of them, I tend to NOT bash the one who is of lower power level. I'M HERE FOR YOU YAMCHA. This was amazingly written too.
Monica chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awesome job. Really stayed true to the characters. And heart-breaking too.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Good story. Personally, I'm always torn between BXY and BXV mostly because of Trunks but I'm glad someone came to Yamcha's defense. Nicely done on the fic. And I think an important point you didn't add in was that we only have F. Trunks' word for why they broke up which was probably told to him by Bulma who would never admit that Yamcha broke up with her. Anyways, nicely done.
-D101
jay-chan24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Yamcha's probably hated Vegeta for taking Bulma and for killing him with a saibamen ." nonetheless good one-shot
ckrets chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
-is a B/V fan but still enjoyed this-

Yeah, I hate how in many B/V fics, they make Yamcha the bad guy. The more I though about it, I really began to feel sorry for the guy. I've only watched DBZ, not DB, but when I saw the first B/Y interaction in the first movie, that's when I started to feel bad for Yamcha.

Poor guy! This proves how B/Y won't work out. They're constantly on again off again, and Bulma constantly blames poor Yamcha, when all he does is glance. So in a way, I think she's better off with Vegeta. I like B/V as a couple, but I don't like Bulma too much.

Fav'd the story and you.
Stardust Imaginings chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OMG! This actually made me cry! Poor Yamcha! :( Lemme tell you right now, I am a HUGE Yamcha/Bulma fan and this story is probably the BEST Y/B fic on the web! I'm serious! There are like no good fics with these two! I felt so bad for Yamcha after reading this! I can really see this happening in the anime if they had bothered to include an episode where Yamcha and Bulma finally break up for good! You get like absolutely NOTHING in both the manga and the anime! _ That was one of the things that really bugged me (and still does!) about their relationship! I mean, they met WAY back in Dragonball, Bulma found her boyfriend and Yamcha finally got over his fear of girls after spending time with her! They were meant to be together! And Vegeta of all people! I really hated Vegeta in this story after reading it! I never was a fan of Bulma/Vegeta as a couple but MAN! you made Vegeta a total asshole in this! I commend your awesome writing skills! GREAT, GREAT story! Thank you for being the only writer who portrayed Yamcha as the victim here! Bulma was just a fool for leaving him for Vegeta! This is going on my favorites! :) Excellent story! I would LOVE a follow-up story to this one! Like Bulma's reaction after Yamcha nearly gets killed by Dr. Gero would fit in perfectly following the events in this story! ;)

And sorry for my little rant. I just never understood why Akira Toriyama decided Bulma should end up with Vegeta when her and Yamcha had been dating for literally the ENTIRE series up until the Android saga! _ Doh! Toriyama really is better at writing action than romance, that's for sure!
elven trinity chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Okay I'll admit that i am a huge fan of B/V. However I don't like Yamcha being bashed in a lot of B/V fics either. Yamcha's a great guy but let's face it him and Bulma just weren't meant for each other. I loved how realistically you portrayed everything. Thank you for writing this.
Fujiko Kuwabara chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Yes! Finally, a fanfic defending Yamcha! I'm so sick of all of those fics that make him out to be a cheater or a player!

Yamcha always ends with the short end of the stick, he's a good guy who never seems to really get a break (kinda like Krillin before he married 18).

I've keep reading that Yamcha's fickle but I've never seen in the show or read in the manga a situation where he's flirting with other girls or anything like that.

Bulma, on the other hand, I have. In an World Tournament episode in Dragonball, she flat out said that it doesn't hurt to look for an upgrade.

Well, I'm rambling. Great job, I loved it!:D
Zino chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
aw.. Poor Yamcha *cries*

This was so awesome and yet so sad story..