Reviews for Reclaiming What's Important
Mariel3 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
"Growing Dispair" held my interest so well I decided to take a look at this story, also. Although I found it a bit harder to follow, I enjoyed the deft way you handled the father/son relationship. You have a nice way of bringng out pivotal moments in a very real, interesting way. Secondary characters also get treated well, and I like that. The scene with Cottle, Tigh, and Adama was particularly good.

Thanks for the interesting stories - they're appreciated!
JMV chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
have to review again because forgot to add to favorites the first time. again though i say great story
JMV chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
again another great story. i don't know what to say, it's a great story and i loved it.
Paula McCollum chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Loved this story! There are NOT enough Lee stories. Well, the kind I like, lol. I love that you worked on the relationship between him and Adama. Please keep writing more like this! I love Lee to be in trouble...I'm not too fond of Starbuck though...so I'm not fond of pairings...just good action/drama/hurt/comfort. :)

My only complaint...it was too short. ;)

Keep writing!

Paula
Airam4u chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Nice tie in with their little boxing match!
Airam4u chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
The fact that there is a ch.2 at least gives me hope...
jtwvl chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Aww, I loved the ending :)
GEM8 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Wow this was very moving.
burgermeister chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
This is my favorite fan fic that captures Adama and Lee's relationship. I'm also addicted to the Adama men, and I would really like to see them make up. I love how you wrote this. They were finally honest with each other. Fantastic story!
angry penguin chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Awesome story. EJO really said that? That's disheartining.

Oh well, we had to expect more drama or the second season.
Raina chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
You won't believe how excited I was to see that you've written another fic, and you've once again managed to capture the relationship of Lee and Adama in a deliciously angsty way!
Denise Allen chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Very nice. By the way I have a gripe:) If I'm not allowed to leave you hanging or kill him off then neither are you:)

Nice job.

Denise Allen
adafrog chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Ah, you're evil! lol

Good story.
GEM8 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
What a wonderfully sad and gripping story please post the conclusion soon!
Lin chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
OMG what a fantatsic chapter!

He can't die though, sob, not Lee..

post soon please, he's not dead though ..? is he ..please? gulp.