Reviews for Goodnight
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
good since this is just Erik dying it has some of the original Phantom but if you were to the rest of their lives the fell would weaken
AnElusiveDreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awww, sweet and sad... nicely done.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I'm a reviewer who actually adores all four main versions of Phantom-from movie to play, from Leroux to Kay...but I tend to prefer the former to the latter. Prior to Goodnight, I hadn't seen many good Leroux fics. But this story did something that very few pieces of published fiction, even, have been able to accomplish.

It made me cry. Hard.

So I decided to stamp out my normal impulse to just sit back and lurk, and let you know that your piece is a wonderfully woven, descriptive, and emotionally charged tale that kept me riveted from the first line to the last. The addition of the ribbon was, in my opinion, a particularly touching detail, as were the contents of the Persian's bundle. Be proud of Goodnight, Crystal, because it's fantastic.
Pertie chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Breathtakingly beautiful and quite poignantly sad.

Wonderfully written as well.

Thank you.
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hello! I just wanted to tell you that your wonderful story has been ad to the C2 "Music of the Night"
scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
beautiful and moving am actually crying short but expresses alot of emotions
Ponee chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
omg, that was the first fan fic that actually made me shed getting my computer wet, i have to go get a kleenex. *sob*
Sue Raven chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I read this story because it was recommended on a post on PPN. I'm grateful for that recommendation. This was a beautifully written, emotionally charged work. It's short, but Christine's character has made a definite change for the better. Thank you for sharing it.
orianna-2000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Ah, found you! Took a bit of creative searching, since I wanted to leave a review here, rather than on PFN. The story is bittersweet and lovely. Very touching, and nice to see a Leroux fic for a change around here. I was curious why you stuck so closely to Leroux's version, but then used the Opera Populaire? It stuck out a bit, but aside from that, I loved it, and I'll be keeping an eye out for your other stories.
Alice chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I shed two tears for this one, first from the right eye and then from the left.

This was beautiful. So unique - Erik dies, forgiven, and Christine lives.
fictionreader chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Beautiful well written...I actually wept..This is going on my favoites list.
ilsa chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Beautiful story. I enjoy the Leroux!Erik and Christine, who really does feel only compassion - not passion! for her angel, her teacher, her Erik. Your story was really true to the spirit of Leroux and what a nice way for it to end - that Erik died peacefully and he had the chance to know that Christine really did keep her vow to him.
Gondolier chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I mentioned this on PFN, but I love this story! So sad and beautiful. This is how I would like to think that Erik's life ended. Lovely writing, with just the correct tinge of darkness that is infused in POTO. I am putting this on my favorite's list, most definitely. I hope to read more from you!