Reviews for Of Air and Water
kataanglover4eve chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I love this story,i mean how stupid can people be to ship zutara? KATAANG RULES!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Holy ...THAT was AWSOME needs more chapters though other than that spot on
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I love u and this story! Thank u!
ice23hot chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is an old story but I loved it! Totally adorable.
green lantern of 2814 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I think its cute. Your right BTW, there are hundreds of zutara fics but only a few kataang fics.
lightbender101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I loved that
sarah chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
make a chapter 2 please!
Adik sa Yow chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hehehee hahahaha :D
nice one! :D hahaaha
i hope there's another fanfiction _
PLEASE...
TheShadowHunterXIII chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Haru? You sure it wasn't Jet? He's the real jerk. Haru kind of respected Katara, and i think Katara was hitting on him as well. End of Imprisoned and beginning of Black sun part 1.

I also think Katara had feelings for Aang in the beginning. Of course, I'm not sure when it started. Like, I knew Aang had feelings for Katara the moment he saw her when he was out of that iceberg, but what about Katara? My guesses are somewhere in between when they were in that abandoned fire nation ship to when Katara realized her future could be being Aangs wife.

Which could it be I wonder
Madalyn chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Cool
Kataang fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is great it's funny and well written I totally agree with you about the whole Katara zuko thing it's nasty you should write more aang Katara Please!
AvatarLover93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So romantic :) and Sokka was a genius after all. Should continue writing a story about this for part 2
black robin chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
!you should make a part 2!

P.s. your awsome! :)(:
charlottfcho chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Sokka is was a genius!hehe really he was Oh this is soo fluffy I want more for this tipe oH YEESS! I love this chapter Congratulations
JacquelineOLantern chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
*happy dance* YAY YAY YAY1 KATAANG!