Reviews for An Uknown Destiny
Victoria Noble chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I love your story. Please continue doing a great job!
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 3/27/2005
I Love The Story Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Imani chapter 23 . 4/18/2004
IT'S SO GOOD!HOTARU/DUO FOREVER!*starts to cry*
The Morrigu chapter 9 . 3/6/2004
brill!
Windy River chapter 23 . 4/6/2002
I loved it! can't wait for the sequel.
moon bunny09 chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
my name is amber to!
Kawari chapter 20 . 2/19/2002
Eheheh, never mind - I was just being a big idiot. I love your story! *.* Do you know where I could find any more Duo and Hotaru fics as good as yours? I think I'm addicted... damn.
Kawari chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
Damn! won't let me in to chapter 11 or the rest of the story, and I REALLY want to read it! Your story ROCKS! Is there any chance you could send me the rest of the story? Pleeease? *puppydog eyes*
aquafina rain chapter 20 . 2/17/2002
So Cahos is in Relena or sumting, right? Hm... I like this story! More!
Xing-Fa and Maddy chapter 20 . 1/19/2002
No need to be sorry. Family always comes first. Remember that and you will not regret your desions.

I know from personal experience what it is like for a family member to be with a deadly diease. We hope she will get better and we'll pray for her too.

Sincerely,

Xing-Fa and her cousin Maddy
MooCow chapter 20 . 1/17/2002
hope ur cuz gets betta! and i luv ur story! i um gotta go dinners ready! buh*Byerz!

ja

klutzy qt
Dragon7 chapter 20 . 1/14/2002
No need to worry what the readers will think! I sorry to hear about your cousin, I really hope she gets better. Keep the spirit and it's good that you are there for her brother. Ja ne -
Hotaru Yuy chapter 20 . 1/14/2002
I'm sorry about ur cousin. It's good that u r spending time with her brother. Well update as soon as u can.
IceQueen chapter 20 . 1/14/2002
I'm so sorry about your cousin. I hope she gets better soon. You don't even need to ask forgiveness, it's unnecessary. This is one of those things you can't control, and you just have to let it take you where it will. Again, I hope your cousin gets well. IceQueen (to lazy to login)
Hotaru Yuy chapter 19 . 12/22/2001
that was so cute Duo and Hotaru's 1st kiss. i think it was a good idea to make Heero act as an older brother.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »