Reviews for Screaming Infedelities
darinmeg chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I just found one of your new stories and thought I would look at what else you have written. I have to say I love this story too. Is there more?
a-muses-inspiration chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Tasha! Why have we not written part deux? Why?

*pokes*

I am coming round your house sometime soon. And we shall write part deux. and it will be good. So P to you.

*love* naomi xx
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
"Your hair is everywhere, screaming infedelities!" I love that song! haha..I don't even know if you've heard that song, but this chapter was really good, nice imagery! I look forward to an update!
xEnter.Nightx chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Woah...my lord, the girls a genius, lol.

Its really good. :

Sophh.
frayedxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
that was good! and very well written too. except this style is more of a one-shot kind of thing.

in fact, this would be a perfect one-shot. it's so detailed and conveys lots of emotion, but in the end, things just tie up, and it just feels complete right now. in my opinion, i'd think you would ruin this story if you added another chapter.

keep it how it is.
x.Ellie.x chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Tasha, m'dear, you've done it again!

Well. Tasha and Nogm have done it again. I've no idea who Nogm is, so...

-shakes hands- Nice to meet j00, Nogm. D

Your brilliancy (ha ha, I remembered to talk to both of you! P) is just...wow. Surpasses everything. This is so incredibly beautifully written; I'm almost at a loss for words. Every sentence is perfectly constructed, and it's so beautiful; like reading poetry. Terribly, deliciously angst-y poetry. I can hardly wait for more; can't wait to discover the reason for this relationship to end-and the reason they got together to begin with.

You guys totally RAWK. P
louey31 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
pretty good, you have peaked my interest so lets see if you can keep me hooked with the upcoming chapters. i look forward to your next update.
well.just.imagine chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
WHAT HAPPENED?

*Calla-ForEvEa*
account chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
brilliant!
Shifty Eyes chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
The Turkish turkeys would be proud!
Misha4Draco has returned chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Wow I actually like it and thats saying something since i'm a DHr shipper i love it and i can't wait to see more. Start the next chap veery soon please and yes i am that smexy. lolZ jk. OMFG i'm on the phone with my boyfriend Brad and his pants just fell in the middle of the road while he was skating across the street. LMFAO. omg hes still pulling them up.