Reviews for Privation
hajimebassaidai chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
A well thought out, thought-provoking story with no easy answers. The situation for Daniel is thoroughly examined, the helplessness he feels at his loss of independence and his uncontrollable emotions. A great story.
MarthaMars chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Oh wow. This story was really, really good. I wasn't even going to read it at first, I clicked onto the wrong link, but then I just got sucked in. It's really well written. I'd loved to have read about there reactions once he was fully recovered but, I actually think the way you finished this story was perfect.

Well done.

Martha.
Bettlebug chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow!
Atavri Shian chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
I've read this story before and I just had to come back and read it again. I love this story, its so moving.
Atavri Shian chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
This is so well written. I felt so much from this story. It follows human nature beautifully.
new creation chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
THANK YOU! That was awesome. I would never have thought of that plot. It was excellent. Please keep writing. I have you on my author list. God bless you.
VioletVision chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I greatly enjoyed reading this Daniel fiction. You did a great job!
mr rain cloud rolling in chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
I am very fond of this story. I love the way you chose to write it.

Please, continue writing. Many enjoy.

"Either do things worth writing, or write things worth reading."

-Benjamin Franklin
spacemonkeylover chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Aw, yay he's better! I really love this fic, you should write more *hint hint* lol

Sarahx
dannysprayer chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Just read it...What a wonderful story. I'm glad that Daniel got his sight and hearing back. Although I'm not glad the story has finished. You're explaination at the beginning was right on. It did show the sheer despair that Daniel felt, especially with Hammond. Daniel had to cope and I expect that is how people do cope/not cope at the beginning. The communication part would have come later I suppose. I certainly felt terrified for Daniel. Glad it worked out in the end, even if too soon.
Rinne chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Beautiful ending. And at the moment, you're not accepting annoynmous reviews, I don't know whether you realise that.
Chas54 chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
I like this, I hope the story continues.
Nighshae chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Very well done. Would love to see another chapter though, where everyone talks out how they felt about Daniel's experience.
krysalys chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Fantastic ending.

Yeah, I'm a pushy booger sometimes, *snicker*, and if things had lasted really long (like over the course of weeks/months), I could definitely see Janet bringing in a specialist in communicating with the blind & deaf to try to help Daniel. Yeah, I can see them being too frickin busy trying to figure out what's wrong and how to fic it to think about communicating with Daniel, heh.

Wonderful job, hon. Well done indeed.

-}-

Krys
spacemonkeylover chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Wow, that was pretty powerful. Glad you updated, keep it up

Sarahx