Reviews for Grave Matters
BarkingWolf chapter 1 . 8/20
I really liked this. It's impressively written. In regards to your Note: I'm fairly certain the Weasley twins hissed at a little girl when she was sorted in canon at a welcoming feast that Harry was unable to attend. I realize that doesn't narrow down which book it's in very well. Thank You for writing this, it's a step above what I'm used to finding both in content and in grammatical correctness.
bookworm661 chapter 1 . 8/4
Need to add a Kleenex Alert. Very good story.
sfiddy chapter 1 . 6/26
It's fascinating to read fic from before the books ended! What a creative way to end Riddle, but sad to lose Snape that way. I love the idea of the unknown soldier/auror, and for some reason i adore the bit where Hagrid's internally describing the 'folding up small'. The language and concepts flowed so nicely.

Lovely!
memorialcolor chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh, It's so sad and fitting. At least, in your story, some justice exist. You know, that's why I started reading Harry Potter fanfiction, especially about Severus Snape. I can't agree with original ending.

I would mourn for Severus in this story still because he can't receive love and respect in life, though I like the ending.
At the first, I didn't like that Severus's new name is Harry Albus Weasley, but on reflection, it also fitting. He probably envied them when he is alive, and now he would got the attention in lovely home. Good job! Thank you for sharing your gift.

I wonder what happened with Hermione after the war?
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/3
Brilliant.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
How terrible that Severus had to have an unmarked grave and his corpse be mutilated so they could bury him there. I love he is reincarnated and will finally know love. Great story!
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Tearjerker
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This story was brilliant. I liked it coming from Hagrids POV. The way you wrote it, it really could have come from him.
I loved the ending with Severus being reincarnated. He finally will be loved. Too bad nobody cared for him enough in his previous life. He deserved much better.
Great job. Looking forward reading more from you.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This story was apparently written before DH. I does seem like a plausible sixth year ending and and severnth year. Ron is a charcacter I would like to see live as is Draco. A very long one shot shot that could have easily been several chapters.

I like that in the end Harry wanted to put Slytherin back together.

All in all quite a story.
PSay chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is a good little story. I like the way Hagrid handled things. It is amazing he helped someone who killed Dumbledore. Dumbledore was Hagrid's savior after all. I'm glad Snape got a good grave and send off. Hagrid and Hermione of course know who is in that grave. Thankyou for writing. I look forward to more little stories like this one. pms
kci47 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I wanted to throw up when Hagrid and Hermione made him unrecognizable...but they were right, it was the best way to protect him from being hauled through the streets. Shudder. I could never quite tell whether McGonagall really disapproved of Albus' tactics or not - or if she just kind of went "Oh, Albus will be Albus!" All in all a very interesting and believable portrayal of Hagrid and Snape, and the Unknown Auror bit was very emotional and fitting.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Everytime I read this story it makes me cry. Can't log in since I've reviewed already! This is so good! And so insightful. Fanfiction honestly makes canon seem so shallow...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
nice
Kazza chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So poignant and well written.