Reviews for Grave Matters
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
How terrible that Severus had to have an unmarked grave and his corpse be mutilated so they could bury him there. I love he is reincarnated and will finally know love. Great story!
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Tearjerker
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This story was brilliant. I liked it coming from Hagrids POV. The way you wrote it, it really could have come from him.
I loved the ending with Severus being reincarnated. He finally will be loved. Too bad nobody cared for him enough in his previous life. He deserved much better.
Great job. Looking forward reading more from you.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This story was apparently written before DH. I does seem like a plausible sixth year ending and and severnth year. Ron is a charcacter I would like to see live as is Draco. A very long one shot shot that could have easily been several chapters.

I like that in the end Harry wanted to put Slytherin back together.

All in all quite a story.
PSay chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is a good little story. I like the way Hagrid handled things. It is amazing he helped someone who killed Dumbledore. Dumbledore was Hagrid's savior after all. I'm glad Snape got a good grave and send off. Hagrid and Hermione of course know who is in that grave. Thankyou for writing. I look forward to more little stories like this one. pms
kci47 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I wanted to throw up when Hagrid and Hermione made him unrecognizable...but they were right, it was the best way to protect him from being hauled through the streets. Shudder. I could never quite tell whether McGonagall really disapproved of Albus' tactics or not - or if she just kind of went "Oh, Albus will be Albus!" All in all a very interesting and believable portrayal of Hagrid and Snape, and the Unknown Auror bit was very emotional and fitting.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Everytime I read this story it makes me cry. Can't log in since I've reviewed already! This is so good! And so insightful. Fanfiction honestly makes canon seem so shallow...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
nice
Kazza chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So poignant and well written.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
wow! Very impressing! It made me cry a little! And I must tell you it is a very big accomplishment because I'm not a very sentiment person!
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
damn you. made me cry. dreadfully emotional story.

perfect way to get ppl hatin on Harry now, mind. :D
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow.

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow :)

So, I kinda like this? Scratch that, I love it! Very neat, bery tidy and very thought provoking.

Simply Beautiful :)
garibaldiscat chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Canon Harry is so set in his hate for Snape, that he would never listen to the truth... No matter who it came from. Your story very beautifully captured that character flaw of his, and the gentleness of Hagrid. Just sooo sad!
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very well written. But very sad. I hate that Snape had to be mutilated before he died and that no one would ever guess the truth about him. I also feel very sad about what happened to the Snakes of Hogwarts. All in all a good story.

Consider doing a multi-chapter story focusing on Snape?