Reviews for Lost Him, Found Me
agsw chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Not bad...
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Great update. Two passionate people finally able to express it.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Certainly a very emotional chapter for Sam and Jack. Think it will be harder for them in the immediate future. Many things have to happen for them to be together.
Emm chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
Awsome Story :)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
If Daniel is number 3 on Jack's phone ... what about number 1 and 2?
TylinSedai chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
This is not a compleate story! Ah I hate waiting! Good story though.
lovestruck1990 chapter 8 . 5/22/2007
love the twist
Manda chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
Hi are you going to up date this any time soon? I really, really, really, want to see how it turns out! :)
LCTC chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Hey...how come this story says complete? It is so not complete! And I want to read more! *pouts* lovin' it so far! It's been a long time since there has been an update...but I really hope you do finish this story! It definitely deserves an ending!

Anywho...great job SO FAR *hint hint nudge nudge* ;) Post more soon please!

LCTC
Letsgocubs27 chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
I hope you hurry up and get that next chapter finished, I am overwhelmed in anticipation
becky207 chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
hehe, im loving this story so far
adafrog chapter 9 . 10/23/2005
Love the ending, with Vala and the cool weapon.

And, why does Sam get all the cool clothes? lol Is this going to be her 'actual' wedding dress?
adafrog chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
he Loved this line "Thor was definitely the hardest to convince, though he agreed, mumbling something about “power hungry inferior beings”
Maggie Eaton chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
Very good chapter. Looking forward to more soon. Love Vala, BTW..good characterization.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
Thanks for updating. Just to clarify, the weapon Vala picked up was a Super Soldier blaster, right? Keep it coming.