Reviews for Upon The Pallid Bust of Pallas
Dragonclaw chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Thank you.
That is all I can say. You've conbined two of my favourite cartoons and comics ever and made it... Satisfying. So Satisfying.
You had me giddy with excitment. Rolling around laughing and smirking quite a bit.
I'm surprised my lip isn't bleeding considering how many times I've bitten it to keep from laughing too hard.
I know this is going on my top five favourites ever. So Thank you for an amusing, exciting and fantastic read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Awesome!
ZupertrixNovels chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
You write really well and this story is great. The only critique I have is that the romance between Raven and Jinx is moving really fast. They are already saying I love you? It's chapter 1.
Well done overall.

-ZupertrixNovels
Anonymous Reader chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I notice that Teen Titans Yugioh and Kim Possible have been referenced. Should this be in the crossover section?

Either way, good story so far, I am enjoying it.
realist67 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
what you wrote was sooooooo good that i cant even put in words how great that fic was and usually i dont even write reviews but i just HAD to give you your props i was so into the story i just i had to tell other ppl how incredibly awesome the story was seriously good work
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
cool story
Random Peep chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Love this story! You tides in Kim Possible and Teen Titans in so well together, it just seemed to fit in perfectly. Too bad you'll most likely never finish this story based on the last update being 7 years ago lol. But either way awesome job! P
Darkshadow-lord chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
ShadowStalker1389 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Man this story is the best i have ever read you got to make a squeal
Dakadakara chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
HAIL the She-Lord Daka!

Okay, it might've taken me a while, but I have found one of the most badass stories I have ever read.

With this in mind, I bow to thee. -Daka
froger495 chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
ok i have read a lot of fan fiction story's but holy shit man how the hell do you make this shit up i mean really and again HOLY SHIT MAN it was awesome i wish i kood come up with something like this.
Mistique Four chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Wow! That was one awesome read. Though I think you should put the story on complete. 'Cause I think it isn't a in-process anymore. Sure it could use a sequel, but that doesn't mean that this story isn't complete.
BrokenFantasy666 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
i really hope that the other story is being writen right was a great fic, though i must say the lack of high detail in the lemon was a minor dissapointment. dont get me wrong. what detail you did have was quite interesting, and was a really good start and summary of what happened, i just think that its would have been more worth it to write out those steemy insances.

i also understand the couples quite well to, they fit and were predictable favorites. keep going you have skill.
9Kyuubi9 chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Ok First off i want to say BEST ENDING EVER. Next i think that the way you blended all the different shows was really cool and natural. Next i normally dont read stories that have these kind of pairing but this was hands down one of the best ive read in over a year. All in all i liked it bunches, i sat down and just read it so yeah good job
lil.lion4 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
an excellent story and very interesting. i love how you managed to get three gay couples in this story. a work of pure genius. i would think a round of applause is in order.

-Death