Reviews for Duality’s Peace
zephryl chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Lovely story :)

Kaolla/Keitaro is such a rare pairing, Which is unfourtunate since it's one of my favourites.

Keep up the awesome writing,

Z
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
nice, very nice, strange though
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Excellent.
hollowheart15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
why? why arent you making something this good into a series? this is great! for once, there is a person who doesnt wanna see keitaro loved by some short-tempered bitch, but by an exotic beautiful princess of the desert. if you dont wanna do this, thats up to you, i might try at it, but otherwise, it just makes no sense why you stopped

this is the makings of something great, you know
ShadowBakaSama chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This is great! Keep it going. How will she protect Keitaro from Motoko and Naru? How will she break the news when they get too suspicious of her remaining adult? How often do these Red Moons happen anyways? I can see her eloping with a kidnapped Keitaro, have a shotgun wedding in Mol Mol, then having the others catch her while on her honeymoon.
NCHammer326 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Superb! Sweet twist at the end!
Lady Reena chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
WOAH that ending was surprising. pretty short, could be interesting if it was longer. oh well. i liked it
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This was a really good story here, an interesting pov sto say the least. The interaction with Keitaro and Su was different, and an adult Su, locked into her form , would be interesting as well as what'll happen to Keitaro when the truth comes out.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I hope someone continues this. The as all the makings of a great multi-chap. story.
fallen seraph chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Great one shot. too bad we will never know what happens to poor Su
havenoname chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Too bad this is a one-shot. I never read a Keitaro/Su pairing like this before. I'm sure somebody will want to continue this fic for you.
James Ray Edwards chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Okey-dokey, pardon me for not reviewing any of your fics before, guv'nor. I really do appreciate the maturity and time you put into writing your fics, but we can get to that later, right now you want to hear my verdict so let us have at it:

Its good and its bad.

Now, I am taking it to heart that this was meant as a one-shot, but if that is the case, you really should not be throwing out T-bone steaks to a rabid crowd of readers who are just dying for more angst fodder. That's right. This is angst fodder - pure and simple - angst fodder. I would have liked this story a lot better if it did not sum up simply as:

By the way, Kaolla Su has been harboring feelings for Keitaro all along, presuming post-Vol. 4 or 5 in the manga with the hurricane episode, and guess what? Everytime she goes into her adult form, she waltzes on over, drugs him straight up the cranium, and has been banging him behind everybody's back.

Sure, he has no illusions about what's happening but he won't remember either in the morning, but you know - I do not know about you, but I think that fits the definition of statutory rape and whole bunch of other unsavory stuff.

And from all these one-and-a-half-sided escapades, Kaolla finally gets PREGNANT! Oh my God! Somebody call Friends, All My Childrens, Mel Rose's Place, Beverly Hills 90210! XD Gee, guess what happens you are not using contraception? And we all know that more likely than not, unless the author that takes this up is out to tick everybody off for a good laugh, Keitaro is going to come around eventually (or will guilt himself into it and find a kind of twisted love in the process) and take Kaolla Su for his wife.

The End. Happy lovey-dovey. Oh, and don't even worry about the Mol Mol Kingdom's royal family, that stuff will work out somehow in the end too.

Phew, need I say more?

Anyways, on to the good part, you have got some mad skills, man. Your narrative is very mature, and I appreciate the extra time you take to make sure your ideas and plotlines are developed properly, so that they do not feel half-baked or just kind of there. This story was probably too open ended in the end to be a proper one-shot, but it was still good as far as angst fodder go.

What I would really like to see from you is if you were to branch out like Babel Matrix in the Evangelion section. He's written some great stuff like "The Shadow of a Legend." I think you got the skills and maturity to handle a more epic story. Shoot, I would love to read a sci-fi/fantasy or just plain fantasy story coming from you. Matrix's TSoaL is a D&D/Forgotten Realms-based kind of thing and so far its turned out great!

Well, that's it for me. If you need anything else, just drop me a line over at my e-mail (see my profile) or you can get me on AIM: JamesEdwards0079. Best of luck to you, guv'nor.

Sincerely,

Your Friendly Neighborhood J-Easy.

P.S. I'd really appreciate it if you could drop me a review on my "Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under the Crimson Air" fic. Its that trippy Negima!/Love Hina mega crossover with all sorts of other stuff in it. I don't have much of a clue at the moment what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I think I can honestly use the frank opinion of an experienced writer and storyteller, such as yourself.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Yep, this story should remain a one-shot. Some stories have been ruined because of a second chapter.
Martrex chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Bollocks to letting any-one else continue this... carry it on yourself! This'll be a gold-mine (sans actual gold)

I strongly believe you should go on with this.

No mistakes noticable, apart from a use of a commer which I don't think you needed:

"Was it a perversion of the magic that gave her, her adult form?"
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
oh my god... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was great! to bad it was justa one shot, but it was truely great! will there be more? I hope so, but if not. Hope sopmeone else continues this!