Reviews for High School Times, High School Problems
Hobbsy3 chapter 51 . 7/5/2012
Okay, I know I am reviewing this years after it was published, but I can't help it! I just found this story and I love it so, so, so much! It is definitely the best CSI High School thing I have found so far! Well done!
krage chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
i don't usually read au stories, but this is really cute so far
csinut08 chapter 51 . 4/1/2008

Please don't tell me its over!

That was such a good story.

I really loved it.

You should write more like it!
Chance2 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Aw, poor Warrick! If only they knew he would turn out to be so incredibly hot. :D Well, onto the next chapter...
panthersrock08 chapter 51 . 11/11/2006
hey i loved the story i hope its not done b/c if its not i hope u keep writing ne way i loved the story plz continue if its not done yet.
crzygrl chapter 51 . 9/18/2006
hey i liked the story and it was awsome... hope you keep continuing the story i also loved it.
sirius-seriously chapter 51 . 7/25/2006
This is one of the greatest fics ever. No joke. Probably in my top 3. I love the ending to bits, and I think you are amazing! Most people never finish fics, specially long ones, but you did, and I love you for it. I feel like I know these characters better then myself. Sometimes I get mixed up with what really happened and what you created, and I have yet to decide what I like better. I enjoyed this fic so much I think I will read it again. Thank you so much

ArchieIsLove chapter 51 . 2/16/2006
yellowstilleto123 chapter 51 . 2/16/2006
HOORAH! I was so afraid Sara would be leaving, cuz that would be plain horrible! By the way, I am tottally willing to help bring Greg into this dimension and enever let him go. I will of course, be his girlfriend though. :) Just a question though? Do you have a profile on mugglenet interactive? I feel like I've met you on there. Anyway, great chapter. Is this where it ends? Hope not.

Devotedly yours,

CSIFan4Life chapter 51 . 2/16/2006
This was a great fic and I like the ending. I'm looking forward to your next fic.
Leaf on the Wind chapter 51 . 2/13/2006
ACK! You gave me such a fright I was tearing up and everything, of course I'm still about to cry because I loved this story so (actually crying now) much and it was so good! You better write other stuff, or I will hunt you down and beat you with my shoe! You're such a good author and it was a great ending! Thank you so much for this awesome story and inspiration for my best fanfiction, and to you, goodbye and good luck.

CSIGurlie07 chapter 51 . 2/13/2006
Luna Fire-Wolf303 chapter 51 . 2/13/2006
I love this story the ending was so sad thank you AmberKyep
yellowstilleto123 chapter 50 . 1/16/2006
Poor Fredy. He was such a sweet little angel. Sorry, is such a sweet little angel. Oh my word, what will Fredy do without angelic Jeffrey? I feel so bad for him!

Anyway, please update soon. All your readers are waiting with clubs to beat each other to first read. (j/k)

Lovingly dedicated,

Maddy-CSI chapter 50 . 12/29/2005
Once again I'm too lazy to sign in. That chappie was so short, I'm disappointed. I feel so bad for Fredy, he's so nice and he doesn't do anything to deserve what happens to him! I do wonder, however, why Sara was the only one in the room with him. I hope you'll explain that in the next chapter, I can't wait!