Reviews for All About Ceiling Tiles
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aw the last bit was so cute. I think was a great mix of seriousness and comedy and it made me smile and laugh definantly more than once. Thanks for writing it!
kris chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
i liked this one a lot. These are such fun characters, you did a really good job, very funny and entertaining, and i love the ending.
mische chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Awesome writing! I totally feel for Lily. You wrote these characters with such ease and style, and it feels real. Real as in no unrealistic snogging or love confessions. And I love the ceiling tiles. Coral and peach indeed.
WhateverGoes09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Too much one-sided dialogue on Lily's part but still sweet.

DeppGirl :)
Loves-To-Write-Ready-To-Listen chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I like, it's cute.
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh that was so FUNNY! Great fic!
Riana Bay chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
that was bloody hysterical. i loved it. LMAO mad asian. cheers. hahaha. its 2:40AM. er. Yeah. great fic, i love siri. the end.
Ideal Menagerie chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Zee I love you so much! haha I was reading this and got so into it that I forgot it was *you* writing it for a sec- I'm like... "oh, wait... these aren't real people and this didn't happen..." haha And I especially liked that Sirius stayed for most of the rant- most people jsut write Lily and James all alone in the dark common roon at 1AM- this was a fun twist. And I have to say I *literally* laughed out loud when I read this part:

"Sirius coughed a few minutes later, trying to end this staring contest. "Hem hem." He smirked, as the two looked away rather quickly. "Right so…I'm off to bed. Lily, it was wonderful being yelled at by you. Good night."

And the ceiling tiles... LOVE IT.
MaddyPaddy chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
It was really fun :D The end was the funniest ;) It really made me laugh ;)
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i would do a real post but my computer wont let me login so here this is...this is the BEST oneshot ive ever read! its hilarious! i loved it...ur a great writer even if it is only 1 chapter! its great!

~Jessi~