Reviews for Even Angels Fall
amortentiaaa chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
Tonks is so cute! :)

And they're actually a thirteen year difference (Tonks is Charlie Weasley's age! :O); I think they're pretty amazing though. Can you believe Tonks was actually a Hufflepuff? like I guess she's nice and loyal, but I was still surprised, but JKR always wants house unity and all that.

I love how we have the same two ships
Ashley Starkey chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
I just read your latest chapter and i really really think there so, oh... whats the word Dreamy i guess their so oh.. my god i can't get enough of them their so god!:D
Beth chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
Keep talking about the love life of R.L. N.T.! You know what i mean i justs LOVE this gushy stuff so keep e'm coming!
Ashley Starkey chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
the bound you put in between them is really, really, WOW, just WOW. I mean it's so sweat i love to read it and i'm not just saying this i mean, BRAVO!(:
wandless chapter 10 . 3/11/2006
Hey! I love this fic so far. Please keep writing! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Wandless~
ouhs000 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I just found this story a few days ago, and I wanted to drop a line. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I'm normally not a huge fan of backstory, but I liked the first chapter, and how they had to get used to each other again.

I love that Tonks is fiery and straightforward, and I like how both she and Remus are jealous. Am liking the conflict. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite R/T stories.

Cheers,

Katy.
Rabidsiriusfan yeah I'm lazy chapter 10 . 8/26/2005
Hey! T'was brilliant. I love it. :) it makes me all happy and giggly inside. I want t wear a christmas hat now for the hell of it because of that chapter. Have a cookie. *hands over a cookie*
Kaitie chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
Well, this is interesting. I like the plot, but it just seems really out if character. Remus mostly. The part where he tries to strangle Mr. Weasley and the part in chapter 9 with the jumping around to keep warm. It was just so...not Remus. I like it, but you need to work on your Remus. Just trying to help.
That's What She Said chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
Great chapter! i hope Remus and Tonks finally get to spend more time with each other! Update soon!
Shadowfax999 chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
simply put : I like it... :)

Gal of many words rnt I, lol
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
LMAO

she is such a corker! love love love her!

more soon dear your doing a fabulous job!
counting-fingers chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
another wonderful chapter that Leda girl is starting to piss me off well anyway please update asap ;)
Candi Tonks chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
"Because he's mine."

Lovely Tonks, hopefully Remus will visit Tonks after the Christmas dinner at The Burrow. Im sure he will go to her after Harry told him Tonks patronus changing form. Am I right?

Thanks a lot
Lady-2-lazy-2-sign-in-Theadora chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
Nice.

I still maintain that they need to get toghter! Sooner than later actualy. :รพ
LupinLover99 chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
cute story! is there more? :)