Reviews for My Staunch Boswell
Azolean chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Another incredibly beautiful piece. You have an awesome grasp of the characters. Your ability to portray these scenes in such concise, yet vividly imaginative detail is a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for the time, effort, and creativity that has gone into this lovely fic.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very touching and bittersweet, nice one!

:D
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Sad, but very nice.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely beautiful. And so sad. But what a wonderful testament to their friendship. Very touching.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
An excellent, heart wrenching story. You have the characterisation of Watson and Holmes completely right.
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I found the story very touching. You didn't explain how Watson discovered the cause of Holmes's being awake- which is frustrating, but perhaps adds to it in some way.

Thanks for portraying Holmes as a human being.

The characters Holmes and Watson are too close to my heart to allow myself to consider the possiblity of their dying. They will always be to me "The men who never lived, and will never die." But if there was to some such scenario- you've done it justice.

I don't know how to give higher praise than that.
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow...I'm impressed with your writing.

Kyla
anna chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
oh... wondrous.
MarieThea chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Beautiful. I haven't read many Sherlock Holmes fanfiction, but now I just might. Or not, because I now I'll judge them all by this fic. By the way...

Perfect.

I love the depiction of Watson from Holmes point of view.

Again, beautiful.
Valinor Sunset chapter 1 . 9/4/2007

:D

Very well written. Very sad, too.
Music Box chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Ah. Wow. I weep.

This is one of the very first Holmes fanfics I've read. I shall have to read more, if any of them are as touching or well-written as this example.

You made me teary. You really did. Good job. I shall read the other story you mentioned.
Rutu chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow. . . .just. . . .wow. . . . .so, I read your "My Dear Fellow" quite a while ago. . . .I THINK I reviewed. . . . . .but yeah. . . .I'm a bit at a loss for words. . . . .like MDF, this too is going on my faves list. . . . . . . .
willywonka3435 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was beautiful and touching. I love your Holmes, and I sincerely hope to see you write more. And this line:

At that moment, he was wearing a mixture of ‘I Must Find Out Why Holmes Is Acting Oddly’, ‘Why Must Holmes Get Up At These Ungodly Hours?’ and ‘What In Blazes Is Holmes Smoking?’

made me laugh aloud. Hilarious.
ryuujin dk chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
*crying* How beautiful... and sad! I loved it so much!
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wonderful fic. I am sorry I have not come across it sooner. You've done a remarkable job in capturing Holmes' emotions, without making them seem false or to melodramatic. There was just enough description to make the reader sense the emotions you wanted to express but it was not over the top, bashing the reader over the head with angst. Bravo on a job well done. I look forward to reading more of your works.