Reviews for Sir Percy and his lady
MontyPythonFan chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Fabulous few chapters! Please dont say youve given up on it!

Jess

x
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
I absolutely loved the first part of this story. It shows you how deeply Armand and Percy love Marguerite. I also really like the 3 parts of Chauvelin's Rage. I loved seeing his point of view. it was quite interesting
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
This is so Interesting. I couldn't stop reading it. Its one of those stories that you can't put down.
Captain Weirdo chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Regina -

This is excellent! I love it. I hope you will continue it soon. You have grasped the characters perfectly and love the background you have given Chauvelin for his hatred of Percy.

I can't wait to read more!

cw
shleprock chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
it's good! the scarlet pimpernel is one of my very favorite books and you have captured the same feeling in your story so keep going.
Firepelt chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aww! Poor Percy! he must feel horrible...

Anyways... After the 6th paragraph, it seems like the seventh should be part of it, but it isn't. So yeah. But great job.
MusicalMaryann chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
Hello, Im loving your fic! Are you planning to update it?

Maryann
Salt06 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Simply beautiful.
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
no please don't stop here!
H. R. Boulter chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
I WOULD whinge about how in the book Chauvelin does not love Marguerite... but I won't, 'cause it's your choice.

'Lose' versus 'loose' again.
H. R. Boulter chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
It's 'lose', not 'loose'. 'Loose' is when you let something go, but 'lose' is when you let it go accidentally.

And once you said 'deemed', not 'demmed'.

And once you said 'English gentlemen', not 'English gentleman'.

So all in all, very good, loving it, but you might want to check your spelling. And un-modernize some of your language. You know, percy saying 'or something'. It'd be okay if he said: 'or something akin to that'. Or whatever. It's just a modern expression.

And 'pretty soon'. Just a tad modern for this story, somehow to my mind it doesn't fit.

Otherwise, LOVIN' IT!
H. R. Boulter chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oughtn't there be an apostrophe in 'Odd's life!'? Because it originated from 'God's life' and then they had to change it because it was blasphemy, or something like that. But it still has the apostrophe.

BUT I LOVE IT! It's on my alert list. It's so.. so AAW...
Philippa chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
What a lovely story, please, please continue! Not that I have any doubt about what the ultimate outcome of Percy and Marguerite's situation will be, but I would love to read about it!
ionalama chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
NOther chappie soon, pleaz!
Maska chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
hey... this is fantastic. Your portrayal of Chauvelin is simply wonderful... I actually love the guy. Even if he his the mad, murdering sort. No seriously, I can imagine Chauvelin acting like this, you've shown his jealously really well. I'm scared...well not scared but in anticipation of what our dear Chauvelin will do next.