Reviews for me & my flame pts. 4-7
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Review for chapter 4: Oh! I feel so bad for Mo! First the humans took his parents and then the Spearows were beating him up !

I hope his life gets better with Chad

Chizmo is just as jerky as chiffy perhaps more so:

‘Fighting would be foolish. Here you are now an outcast. Even with the chance to gain a loyal human friend, your stubborn, childish streak overcomes all."

Yeah right- he just wants Chad as far away from Chah and his life as he can

Review for chapter 5:

Good chapter: my fave parts were these:

"NO ONE liposuctions my friends against their will and gets away with it!" screamed Vixen, bounding from the rocks. "Especially not my prey!"

"Eui!" Eevee leaped off the vacuum. "Guys help me!"

Chad watched the Eevee disappear into the grass with Vixen hot on her fluffy, beige-tipped tail. Moments later he heard another ear twisting screech. Vixen's tails backed out of the grass first as the Vulpix dragged her prey up on a low rock by the back of the neck. "Turn that thing off or I have myself an Eevee barbeque!" she said through the wriggling Eevee's fur. The Eevee peeled the air with another screech; Vixen's ears flattened, her jaws holding a firm grip.

"They can't understand you!" roared Chad.

"I think they'll get the picture!" said Vixen, pinning the Eevee's kicking legs down with her paws.

"Guys!" Evil Eevee gasped for breath. "The bitch says if you don't turn the controls off-"

"What's that?" Mo lifted a paw and pointed behind them. Up behind the cliff rose two pointy brown objects, spiking the sky in a V. They looked like two. . . giant ears. As they lifted higher, the long, pointy ears nearly met, attached to a monstrous head, like a brown cloud-larger than the biggest Onix. It was a gigantic Eevee.

"Oh Chah my lunch has come to haunt me!"

Chapter 6 : no! Chad and Mo were caught! Will vixen be able to rescue them?

Chapter 7: OH NO! Something tells me that the trainer that bought Chad and Mo is about to make their lives a living nightmare!

I loved all of the descriptions
Rikkoshaye chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Oh man, I feal sorry for Chad
Psypaw chapter 1 . 11/7/2000
Great story. As usual.
s chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
stupid, gay story
wild charizard chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
no dorien (mine) and damien (from ep. 11) two unrelated characters. that's why i should've changed dorien's name, they're too close! You're not the first person who's wondered if they're connected.
Toby Aurora chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
Great. Is this Dorien any relation to Darian, the jerk who abandoned his Charmander in the TV episodes?
eRic chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
This is an amazingly well-written series! I don't understand why more people won't review it. I hope the next part comes very soon. By the way, you accidentally put this part of the story in the Sailor Moon fics instead of the Pokemon section.