Reviews for The Myrmidons
3 one of my fav stories.
Beccissss chapter 16 . 7/27
Awesome story! Hope you update soon!
2maluv chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
Omg this is so good! I am loving Harry and Draco's relationship, Harry is so attractive in how domineering and powerful he is and Draco just submits so beautifully without being all weak and pathetic haha

Loving the Myrmidons too they're all so awesome and Scrimgeour is totally barbaric for punishing them in such a horrible way :(

I really hope you continue this some day! :)
Ari823 chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
Another chapter please?!
DemeRain chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
Thanks for sharing.
Lil' Liza chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
This is really, really good. I hope you continue this, because I can't wait to see what happens next. You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
Loving this story! I read it back in the day (like 2006 or 2007) and I was terribly excited to see a relatively recent update during my current foray into the HP fanfic world. (It's amazing what visiting Universal Studios will do, even if you're 30 years old...).

The re-imagining of the characters is absolutely perfect and the flashbacks are fantastic at both advancing the story and telling the past, without halting the story progression. I love the way the events from the canon are incorporated into this universe.

Here's hoping for another update in the next year!
mekareami chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
I think if scrimgouger doesnt die horribly in this fic i will be very disappointed
Gracealma chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
Neville is right. Like the story, plot, and how you developed the characters
djaddict chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Someone recc'd this story to me and I am so glad they did.

I am sincerely hoping there will be more!
glassf1re chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Oh *swoon* please let this continue? I'm enthralled! :)

glassf1re chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Please tell me the entire hall charged on Scrimgeour? Cus that would be excellent right about now *crosses fingers and hits "next"*
glassf1re chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Oooh! This is too good *bites nails*

Shannon-of-Slytherin chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
You're back! You have no idea how happy I was to find that this story had been updated. All I wanted to do was see what stories I had favorited over here on ff.n since I only read fics on Ao3 now and I saw your story at the top of my favorites. I actually squealed. Thank you! Keep up the good work!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 16 . 8/27/2014