Reviews for The Myrmidons
Loving this story! I read it back in the day (like 2006 or 2007) and I was terribly excited to see a relatively recent update during my current foray into the HP fanfic world. (It's amazing what visiting Universal Studios will do, even if you're 30 years old...).

The re-imagining of the characters is absolutely perfect and the flashbacks are fantastic at both advancing the story and telling the past, without halting the story progression. I love the way the events from the canon are incorporated into this universe.

Here's hoping for another update in the next year!
mekareami chapter 11 . 2/13
I think if scrimgouger doesnt die horribly in this fic i will be very disappointed
Gracealma chapter 16 . 2/1
Neville is right. Like the story, plot, and how you developed the characters
djaddict chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Someone recc'd this story to me and I am so glad they did.

I am sincerely hoping there will be more!
glassf1re chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Oh *swoon* please let this continue? I'm enthralled! :)

Xx
glassf1re chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Please tell me the entire hall charged on Scrimgeour? Cus that would be excellent right about now *crosses fingers and hits "next"*
glassf1re chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Oooh! This is too good *bites nails*

!

Xx
GothicBlackRose chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
You're back! You have no idea how happy I was to find that this story had been updated. All I wanted to do was see what stories I had favorited over here on ff.n since I only read fics on Ao3 now and I saw your story at the top of my favorites. I actually squealed. Thank you! Keep up the good work!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
amazing!
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
LOVE IT!
Simply Hopeless chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Oh my fucking God... Draco shagged Harry and didn't even know it. Hilarious. And the git had the nerve to give Draco a wink. Sort of feel sorry for Draco but it's hilarious so far. Like that Harry's not the only one who is being trained, so he's not alone. Plus he's not under Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon's thumb. I am so sleepy right now but I'm dying to read more because the story is just that good.
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
good story!
Phoenica chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
... Wow. You are amazing. This is a work of art, with perfect balance and drive. Strong voice, a moving plotline and great character building have been combined in this piece, and continue to make me love reading it. Keep going - it is amazing and realistic and true. Thanks for presenting a new world.
Amora.Lee chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
All good things must come to an end dear Draco
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
This chapter was great can't wait for more so please update soon.