Reviews for It's That Guy
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
As a nominee and/or winner for Favorite Comedy & Favorite Science Fiction in the 2005 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
Ninmadom chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hah! I love it. I always wondered what happened at the end of that episode...and now I know. XD

-Jess
FairyPiggie chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Ha ha I was just watching that episode last night. It wouldn't make sense unless you've seen that one. But I think it was really creative and funny, it went along with the story where they left off exactly. The only thing I didn't like is that you left out when Jane said, "I don't know. Those outfits look pretty good." Good job, though.
medea42 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Evil, and funny. Probably the best pick up on this bit I've seen.
ShortySeanbo chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Haha! Great! I prefer your longer ongoing fics, but I love these (very) short stories too.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Ew. Heheh. Ew.
stargirlie chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
haha... that was great... _ *sniggers* hahahahahahahaha... can't form coherent thought...

"Trust me; it's been a real challenge pretending to be his sister"

*splutters through coffee* 8)

"They want their skin back"

*takes deep breath*... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :oD