Reviews for Waiting for You
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28
Oh my God. This is gorgeous and haunting and gorgeously haunting. I love it to pieces. Wonderful job. :)
JuceBi chapter 1 . 1/9
It brought me to tears. Such a sweet story. Thank you.
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I did not see tht coming! Like literally one minute Ron and Draco could be tentative friends and then BAM! They're in love!
Damn I loved that!
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
is it called a dron when it's this pairing? i hope not but i love the twist.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
very well written :) you made this pairing work for me :)
indiamood4luv chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is so, so beautiful, tender and deeply moving.

I was very moved when Hermione saw Draco return, his moment with Snape. And I was in tears when Draco said Ron's name when Ron returned and everything that came after that. Their reunion was so heartfelt. With few words you managed to describe great depth of feeling and love between them.

One of my fave Ron/Draco fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
one word... amazing!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow.

Now there is a pairing I never considered. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It is a bit Romeo and Juliet the way their families are. Interesting I'll give you that. ~ZLB
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aww.. so sweet. I've never managed to really like Draco/Ron fics but this sure was entertaining! :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
With you writing it, I think I could get to like this pairing. (This is the most I've liked Ron since the very first book.)
ClumsyMooseProductions chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Dang.

I'm a Drarry shipper myself, but this is lovely.

Dang.
skittlelove chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Absolutely amazing. I must say, I normally dont go for Draco/Ron stories. However, when I find I good one I love it. This one was so cute. It was unexpected because you normally do Drarry pairings but it just so adorable. I would love to have more to this but sometimes things are meant to leave off like this. It was short, sweet, and allows the reader to use their good old-fashioned imagination. Great job.

-skittlelove
WhatIsGoingOnHere chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
*cries* You are awesome at writing, so in no way am I criticizing the story itself. Just... Draco and... Ron? *gags* MY EYES! *passes out*
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Oh. My. Freakin'. God. That was beautiful! I love the pairing RonxDraco, I don't know why, there's just something about it thats just amazing. This story was so well written too. Aw, I almost cried at the end. Awesome, amazing, loved it!
someonesgurl chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
i'm a harry/draco shipper.

but this ficclet was awesome.

very well written.

congrats on getting me to read the only ron/draco story i will probably ever read.

-ashley marie