Reviews for Face the Music
Spidey2 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
love it! keep going!
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I would usually love to put Danny in band camp, but eh... the show's depiction on band geeks is a bit offensive. Same with goths. Then again, they DID stick to stereotypes...
Nireena26 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Very well done. (Still) Being a band geek myself, I started in the sixth grade and found myself playing the bassoon after my dreams of playing the trumpet were dashed from not being able to form the lip thing. And all the way up through high was the only one in my class that played it. (Never stopped wishing that I could march with the darn thing, but alas I am still wishing to this day.) When I got to the point where you described it as it being meant for war, it could only make me think of it and remember how we used to joke turning it into a potato bazooka. All in all, wonderful story.
Mainn chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Great short story. I play Bassoon . ... I like how you did all of the double reed stuff, although I think Musica was a kinda lame name. All in all great fic.
Dpbuckeye chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
yay danny and band two totally awesome things but I didn't know what an english horn was I always thought they were french horns jeeze I am a bad band geek but I do know what a fuggelhorn is if that counts for anything
Jessica01 chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Great ending!
Jessica01 chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Very good. Do you know why they don't allow stories about a real band, like, Hootie & the Blowfish? Check out
Jessica01 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
This is turning out to be a good story.