Reviews for Luna Lovegood and the First Horcrux
Sorry boring
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
GOD DAMN IT ALL. U CANT JUST LEAVE IT OFF LIKE THAT! IN THE FIRST CHAPTER NO LESS. HONESTLY! UGH. BUT STILL I EAGERLY WAIT FOR THE NRXT CHAPTER
LaserLightCannon chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This is a great story so far! I would be very happy if you continue...
Matt chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I'll be honest that actually scared me a little lol
Larry Huss chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I followed a listing on the CaerAzkaban website to this story. A very good one, and Luna is a bit odd, but not the completely out-of-it girl so many other stories portray her as.

Even though it is years since you wrote this, congratulations on getting inside her head, and what a nice place it is.

yrs Larry Huss
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Interesting start, but abandoned story.
Technomad chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I read this quite a while ago and thought I'd reviewed. This is a really good short story, and gives us a good characterization of Luna. And getting a Snorkack plushie as a surprise, and giving it a hug...aww!
frodogenic chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Although all of this was intriguing, I've got to say that the whole bit about the kiwi ice cream was by far the best part of the oneshot. :) Perfectly, ubiquitously Luna...
wow chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is cool! is here an continuation?
noylj chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Did she get rid of the book or did Lucy somehow recover it and get ti to Ginny?
avasion chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this was actually very good. (*sigh*) i wish there were more installments or passages of differents scenes or something to make it longer/never ending...still this was incredibly good. everything meshed together perfectly, and the thought of lucius digging the trash was quite amusing.
EyeBelieveNMe chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
How fascinating! It makes a person wonder what would have happened if it was Luna who had gotten the Diary!

I also like the way that Luna and her father communicate to each other, and their dialog shows who they really are!

I'm a staff member at a Harry Potter roleplay called Sapienti University, and I think you'd fit right in there! Feel free to check us out!

~Anastasia
Red Princess chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Very intriguing beginning. I see you haven't updated in a long time, and I hope you haven't given up on this, as it would be a great story to continue (unless, of course, it's a oneshot).

Well, I'm looking forward to future chapters! :D

-Red Princess
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Yep wonderful.
alexial-osidius chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
You're really good at this~ Again, this is exceptionally entertaining. Luna speaking to Tom Riddle :D Luna thinking about her mother is beautifully written. Thank you again for a top-notch story!