Reviews for Enter the Witch and the Miko
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I have read this story and love it a lot because that is just how I am!
Megan Consoer chapter 14 . 9/21/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I luv this story and u are a great author or authoress and I luv the rest of the stories that I read by u.
Insanesk8rchick chapter 14 . 4/2/2006
i like it update soon plz!
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Hey girl! I'm diggin' the story! Definately a Chris tale. :-D I'd continue you reading but momma's getting on my case 'bout staying up late, thanks for reviewing on most of my stories (if not all of them) and I'll catch you later!

~Isabella with love~
Dark Inu Fan chapter 14 . 11/14/2005
not logged in. that was a very interesting story and I can't wait to get to your next one! dark
IYGURL chapter 14 . 9/29/2005
love it pls update your story its awsome
0 does it matter 0 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
cool story
Amarine chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
Yes, I suppose people do tend to act a bit different than normal when disaster strikes.

I'm eager to read what happens next! :-)

And I agree: School IS the terrible time. (And it starts earlier this year than last year! It hasn't started in August since I was in grade 2! (sighs pathetically) Bring out the books and binders...)
Amarine chapter 13 . 8/1/2005
Second-to-last chapter? That means the next chapter's the last! And, of course I want to read it! ;p

I think that Kagome was a bit OOC in that last paragraph, though. I can see her storming off, but I can't see her saying that, or slapping Robin.
Amarine chapter 12 . 7/31/2005
Yes, I agree, it is disheartening not to get any feedback.

I'm glad that the whole situation with the Shrine was solved. :-) (Or, rather, I'm assuming it was solved... You could have something planned for us readers...)

Very interesting twist with the whole Midoriko deal. It can be both a good and a bad thing. :-)
Amarine chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
So this would make me your first reviewer? (For this story, at least.) That's kinda sad...

Well, I liked it. :-) It's well-edited (I can't find any spelling/grammar/inconsistencies) and well put-together.

I look forward to reading more! :D