Reviews for Thanks, That Was Fun
SSA Ariadne Gatmaitan Grey chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Tears formed at the corner of my eyes, both from laughing too much and missing these guys. I read Kurama's last because you always save the best for last right? Thanks for typing this out. Remembering all the good, the crap and the things in between of these guys, seeing how they were, how they grew and how they became stronger, as individuals and as a team. Seeing them laugh with each other and at each other, seeing their love and friendship... Makes this world, though not quite the same as their's yet just as alike, a little safer and a little brighter, knowing that something as powerful as what they have can exists and it makes hope burn a bit more steady in our hearts.
shasha chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You said it all.
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This tribute to the series is absolutely spot-on! There are so many wonderful things that makes Yu Yu Hakusho a great watch, not just "for its time", as it is often put, but for all time.

At first you'd think Yusuke is the typical lead character you won't really care much about, but as you said, in the course of 112 episodes, we watched him grow.

Also, "We heard every short joke in the book directed toward Hiei, while getting every word for idiot in response." - Genius. I love the dynamics between Kuwabara and Hiei, even though it was only bordering on friendly (yep, just barely), so I'm glad you mentioned it.

Finally, Kurama fighting with himself as he fought Shigure was a fantastic high point in his character development.

Anyway, I'm glad you wrote something for everyone... because really, to all the characters whose laughter and tears have become our own in the course of 112 episodes (and 2 movies), thanks. That was fun.
OhhTaylorJade chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This, speaks the true words of how all YYH fans feel, in my opinion.

We will miss them, as said before "Forever fornever."
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I still can't believe it's over, I'm the type of person that cries at the end of a book (or usually trilogies and such) just because of the fact that there's no more. So as you can imagine, this fic really got to me. Congratulations.
Diaz chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was one of the greatest yyh fan fict i have ever saw,defenetly fav and also i would like to anounce that from what i have heard in 2009 YYH IS BACK! WITH NEW EP! NEW SERIES,NEW ENEMIES,NEW FRIENDS,NEW BATTLES,NEW JOKES AND SO ON! SO BE PREPARED TO SEE THEM ALL AGAIN MAYBE THE SAME AGE OR MAYBE OLDER! I SO CAN'T WAIT!

4Ever a Kurama FanGirl - Diaz
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was so cool! I absolutely love it!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Yay, it was fun.
Hiei-Touya-icedemon chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Wow. Just wow. Oh my god, this is going and STAYING on my favorites list. Oh. My. LORD! THAT WAS GOOD!
Psychotic Anime Stalker chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
That was made me cry. I thought it was like the last missing episode. I just watched the last episode yesterday and it made me cry. *favs*
MidnightAbyss chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That has got to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. It made me cry and laugh at the same time. It made me cry because it makes me realize that the show is really over, almost like some part of me was holding on to the hope that it would start again. The memories will always make me laugh. But I suppose the show will live on in our fanfiction, though nothing will ever be as good as the real thing. Well, I should probably be getting to sleep. Ciao.
Paksennarion chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh wow, this story was so good! It made me sad to read it and know that YYH was over but it was such a great tribute. I'm definetly adding it to my favorites! This was so well written, thanks for writing it, we all appreciate it, or at least I do. _
NOIP chapter 1 . 5/7/2006

dreamingsilver chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
For this, applause is not needed, it is demanded. This salute grabs your heart and refuses to release it till the very end. Applause is well deserved, and it is given generously.
CyberD chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
i think i'm going to cry...that was so sweet! ok i have to go now...*tear*sniffle*tear*