Reviews for Who's apartment is this?
Asuka Saruwatari chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
MORE PLEASE!
IridescentVortex chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
you have a gift, a sasukexnaruto gift
cjerd chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
omg...*freaks out* That is so awesome! NxS is shiny...and so obvious! I love the cliffhanger, it makes me want to know Naruto's reaction so bad! Great fanfic! Keep up the good work.
Pumpkun chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Hey, Cashel. You updated! This was an amusing chapter, but I feel the need to nitpick a little because I'm just anal like that... (Hee hee. I said anal. *is shot*) Constructive criticism, that kinda thing. :) It is a really great story though, and I can't wait to see where you go with it (even though I'm nowhere near as into NaruSasu as you are).

Okay, so here goes nothing...

- Sasuke's surname is UCHIHA. U-C-H-I-H-A, got it memorized?

- It's not a POV switch if the entire fanfic is written in the third person form. It would make more sence to say "Meanwhile, with Naruto..." or something like that.

- This is just a person opinion, but... I'd think that someone observing Sasuke would place him under the category of asexual, since he shows no interest in either gender during the series. That's just the vibe I got though, and you're more of the Naruto fangirl. It could just be me blatantly missing subtext because I'm dence like that.

Anyway, nitpicking aside, great chapter. You're great at characterizing Naruto, if we ever RP multi-fandom or whatever, you'll have to play him. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you get lots more reviews, you deserve them. Later
Pumpkun chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Cashel... *whines* You have to continue... ;_; I know I say that about like, every story you write. XD

But still, I love this fic. Yay for NaruSasu
Froffify chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
lol! u must update! i watched naruto and wana see wot this pairings like so you must do gud! (no pressure btw)
Nadramon chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Continue! It's so funny!
yinan chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
COOL! PLEASE DO CONTINUE! V
musicismylife42 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
IT IS HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE VERY SOON BECAUSE THIS FIC ROCKED!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
yey sasukeXnaruto forever indeed! good story, cant wait for next chappie