Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic Book!
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Yes, that is EXACTLY what the title of such a book should be. Lina's two most powerful 'safe' spells. Of course safe is a relative term...
fallensong chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
LMAO i loved it, that was a great fic, the pure fact that you had harry use the drakness blade to...just to funny. i always thought that it would be funny to see a fan fic that had a costume party, and ginny showed up in lina costume and ron make the small breast comment...or somthing like that...just to funny.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hey that was a good story! Interesting plot and it told a simple but direct story! Everything you needed to advance the plot without going into great detail or giving anything away, so bravo! Well Done!
Elia2Alia chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Nice story hope you write more :D
Hacker Grey chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
how celsha
PhiloWorm chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
To funny, this is to damn funny for words to describe, Inverse magic indeed... And finishing off Lord Thingy with a full power Dragon Slave to boot... oh how I love reading this fic, over and over again.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I love it! Lina is the queen of overkill!
Sdarian chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That's a great title for the book. I can just see Lina writing something like that. Good job.
Fox chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
_ I've been reading your stuff for a little while now, and most of it was done while I was offline so I was unable to review... Well I'm online right now and I must say, I absolutely love your writing style and do hope that you know tha you are appreciated. I loved the idea of a HP slayers crossover, and I think you did it quite well!
aalens chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You have a wonderful sense of humour! Thank you, a very funny oneshot!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was great, except that if the book were written by Lina, it should be "Spells Any Sorcerer That Keeps Getting Roped Into Saving The World Should Know: Kill and Overkill by Lina Inverse".

Lina never set out to save the world per sae. Even in Slayers TRY, she was blackmailed by her sister into helping Filia.
momocolady chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
good stoty, I like it _ bye
Alcatras chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This is one of the shortest funniest stories ive ever read.
bocardo chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Funny story. Do you know of any other "Harry with Lina Inverse Magic" story?
Manatheron chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
{snicker}

Love the story. I do need to figure out who this inverse person is since various authors have her write a book... Any hints on where to find her?
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »