Reviews for Taiho Kuroshi
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
hey, more? I know its been seven years, so what? I believe in you(and ur writing)
Emily chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I love this story! Please update soon I want to know what happens to Draco! But I love the story so far you are an amazing writer I love all your stories!
TheMissingBlack chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
It's realy great can't waot for an update & thanks for updating OSaT
in4ctive chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
omg i almost cried D:
dramionefinnick chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
HI! so i just realized that this fic is six years old. are you never going to continue it? it was such a good idea :(
x.shooting.star chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
okay. so here i am, hooked in by your shameless "self-advertisement" on One step at a time. and i find that you haven't updated in 5 years!

it's a really good idea and i don't see why you don't update it. it's clearly a very popular story (hell! 151 reviews for 2 chappies!)

could you please reply and tell me whether it's going to be continued? or even better, just update. ) or at least mention in the summary that it's going to be discontinued.

thanks! )
Me chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I have got to stop rereading your fics. As you said, it makes me antsy (and hyper).

Please work on something soon
xxgothicangelxx chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
hey, has this been discontinued? please don't, i like it... it's a good idea...awesome first two chappies...please, please, please, carry on with this...
lilyblossoms chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
hey, are you ever going to update this? because i think this idea is really neat-draco as a dark angel type thing
Really Cinderella chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Wow! I love this even though there are only two chapters! I hope you keep going with this!
sassha chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
i love all your Draco/Hermione stories, update! please!
FightOrFlight chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
in answer to dose anyone wanna swich lives with you then i will raise my hand if it means that you will add anther few chapters(by this i mean update soon please). i really enjoy reading all this story so i really want to keepp reading it as much as possible...thanx keep up the great story writing.

FightOrFlight
sassha chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
icy,

you are so good and don't let anybody convince you otherwise. i love all the stories you have ever written, my only wish is that you update more damned often! the suspense is killing me!

sassha
Josefine chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
No I like this please continue to upload I like Draco this way O.O
cylersial chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
hi, ive just found your story and I LOVE IT!

its awesome!really great!