Reviews for Stuck
Specteracular chapter 3 . 5/9
Plot hole there, one of the most common I come across. How could Dash of all people possibly realize the Fenton Phantom connection in that situation? It's more likely that he would be wondering why Phantom was masqueradering as Fenton, probably failing to piece together how he pulled it off so well.
I'm sorry, it just irks me when people write off someone discovering Danny's secrete with little backup and with the concept of a halfa as a quick and easy first guess.
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Oh no, but totally funny. Loved it.
Splashfire chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Really good story! I loved it! ;) The "beast" was pretty cool!

Ok, this is not criticism or anything, but I was freaking out cause Danny forgot to include himself in the group of people who know he's Phantom, but I guess Desiree just wanted a wish of her own so she didn't twist this wish.

Hee hee ok bye I'm gonna go eat PIZZA!
ForestEmerald chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
I loved Danny's last joke. Hahaha! :D
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Good story.
JuneLuxray chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
XD Nice story.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
I like this ending. It was simple but funny too. Keep up the great work! Hope to read more of your stories!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
This story is AWESOME! Too bad it ends so soon. Other than that, I love it! Also, though it was probably thought up a long time ago, I like the story idea. Sounds good.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
I caught that flaw in his wish the second I read it! Uh-oh! This could spell disaster... XD Keep up the great work!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
YAY! OMG! I love this story! Keep up the great work!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
A bit fast, but otherwise...COOL! XD Keep up the awesome work!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
This is SO cool! XD Keep up the great work!
Icepaw chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
That was a great story!

I've just read your other story ''RUn''

so I though I could check this one and I

wasin't wrong! Your born to write!

Sigh:the little kitty who keep on Running!

Icepaw!

TO awsome!
Danielle chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
One thing I forgot: I really like the ending! D Good job.
Danielle chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Hi! I know its been a long time since you've written this story, but I saw a few things that could have been done better. First of all, the idea of this story was really good, but it seemed a little rushed. Also, when in ghost mode Danny's voice sounds all echoey, so I would assume someone would have asked him about it. And when he was revealed, I wouldn't think anybody would relize Danny Phantom and Danny Fenton were the same. Because the people of Amity Park never seem to notice things like that, because they don't believe it could happen. They would probably think that Phantom was trying to impersonate him or something. :)

Wow, that was a lot wasn't it? P But anyway, overall it was pretty good. Some scenes could have been elaborated some more, and there was some grammar and spelling mistakes, but I liked it. ) Keep up the good work!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »