Reviews for Another Plane of Existence
Nightfall Rising chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
It's sad this seems discontinued: I've enjoyed what there was of it.
Captain Evermind chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I love this story! :-) Your characterisation is excellent, and the pacing good. I love the developing interaction between Snape and Lily, and his relationships with the other Slytherins. I also love Dumbledore and McGonagall in this chapter - the idea of Snape as an embarrassed young lothario must have been highly amusing for them! Cheers for writing. Hope to see more soon!
the emerald dragonfly chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I love your story, update soon :)
Sweet chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
You need to update this, the-writer-formerly-known-as-Busta.

I'll be too sad if I never get to read another chapter of it. It's that fantastic3.
Davek86 chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
Nice story so far, any hope for updates?
Anette chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Well, this fan fiction is a treat! I'm telling you: you've got an incredible knack for writing about slytherins! The way you picture them is so clean and simple, like it could be real. I love how you portray the characters, in fact every single thing you've written is awesome and equilibrated.
snarky Beth chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
Rissa,

I have truly enjoyed this story so far, I LOVE reading it, it's become one of my absolute favorites and I only have a handful of those. You really capture Severus's character amazingly well, the way you write his homelife and how he holds a facade around his fellow students is incrediably good. I like your development of Lily and Severus's relationship, it truly sounds like a relationship they would have. You write Severus's thoughts, actions and words amazingly well, I find your one of the best fanfic writers with capturing his character. Severus's relationships with his family, housemates and others sound like how they should be. I am incrediably happy with how you've added Severus's HBP stuff; his mother's book and his hexes and how he developes them and how he experiments with potions. It makes the story even more believable that way. I honestly hope that you will continue this story, I truly love reading it, you've done a beautiful job so far. I am most anxious to find out how Severus's relationsips and choices will change/develope. I ask of you to PLEASE, please update this story soon, you have no idea how happy it would make me.

sincerly your devoted reader,

Beth
Davek86 chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Nice story. I like your way of writing
demon-slave92 chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
Please update. I've been checking every week since the last update.

Its so good, I need to read more.

Loves it,

Raceen
miss belle chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
aw, write more soon please!
demon-slave92 chapter 11 . 7/31/2007
Oh how I do love this story, I was sad when I came to the last chapter! I did however enjoy the read very much and can't wait to see what happens between Severus and Rosier.

I like the pace of the story, slow and steady.

I really love how you portray Lily and even more; Severus!

Can't wait for more.

~Rae
Mesopotamia chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
I am loving this fic. It is beautifully written and I truly hope you continue with it. It is very clever and paced perfectly, not too fast or slow. You are one of the few author's to keep Snape in character, which is seriously impressive. I look forward to reading more!
Mariag Brie chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
Awesome chapter! I thought Snape was going to obliviate Bertha, but I'm glad he didn't because that scene in the dormitory was delighting.

I'll wait for the next chapter :)

Mariag
kate chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
thirty house points? harsh. i'm so very glad you updated. i really enjoyed the chapter :)
SunsetChimp chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
I so glad you wrote again. I love your story, I thought you'd given up on it. Keep up the good work ;)