Reviews for Of Ordinary Wizards
roni2010 chapter 33 . 1/22
Different kind of ending for Voldie! But love the drama in last chapie!
roni2010 chapter 29 . 1/22
Love that Draco & harry are working together! Love Severus's personality so much in this story!
roni2010 chapter 2 . 1/21
an interesting story!
AP.Violin chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
This fic just left me all warm and fuzzy in my heart! Spot on characterization, and great sense of humor. Thank you for the awesome time you've given us while reading it! :)
tigerlily124 chapter 33 . 4/9/2014
Hey there. Absolutely lovely story. A bit of deus ex machina at the end, but one for the favorites list. Thanks!
cztelnik chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Your story is great! I am so glad Kirinen clued me into it. Very humorous and interesting.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/20/2013
nice touch!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/20/2013
excellent chapter with cliff ending!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/20/2013
lovely lovely story!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
great
Animosh chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
Awww, Brilliant ending! At first I wanted to kill you when Harry and Severus turned up dead, I thought it would be one of those stories where the ending wasn't good xD

But then the idea of changing the past, was just awesome and I was awww-ing all the time. It was so beautiful and I'm so glad that Albus survived as well! Just perfect!
Animosh chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I really enjoy this story so far. Except the fact that Harry used the oblivious spell. It's a very hard and difficult memory altering charm and couldn't be used by a Teenager without proper training, but that's the only thing that bothered me. ;)
winter4869 chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
oh yeah finally the kindness so happy to see it
winter4869 chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
I found it sad that, this far till chap 23, harry still didn't have anyone give him any affectionate gesture. Even snape has albus, and Draco has snape. They were kissed or talked of fondly. But, harry didn't have that at all. R u trying to write a story where Harry were being punished? It's disturbing to see that for a story that concentrate solely on snape and harry to work together and later has a very good relationship, did not have any kind behavior. Snape didn't like harry and albus wasn't very kind to harry either. It's apparent that he was fond of snape though. I just hope there is something that will indicate at least that snape care for harry. Because from what I see, he only cares more deeply for Draco.
Christine Jay chapter 33 . 5/11/2012
WOW! This story is absolutely amazing! I love how every chapter kept me on my toes and the last chapter made me feel light, its truly a wonderful story. Hope you will write some more in the future.

-Christine Jay