Reviews for A Season in Hell
FlopsyTheStingyDingo chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
When i saw this i expected the song to be 'Without you' from the movie/musical RENT but i guess not
kikijaypaw chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
please continue i want to burn it might be intersting
realfanficts chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
Dark, but all too possible, given human nature. Very well-written.
S. T. Nickolian chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
_ Love it! Poor Raven, but still good. ;P
Kori-Starfan93 chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
aw. that can't be the end of the episode
Guess who chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
Look, this is a great story. But if yopu're gonna keep adding StarRob stories, then CHANGE THE FREAKIN PAIRING! You put this in the RobRae area, WHY? So please,JUST MOVE THE FIC TO THE ROBSTAR AREA!
realfanficts chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
Well, that was good. And it does make one think... Anyway, I think you got the characters perfectly.
InuyashaFreak1390 chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
my goodness thats so sad! Juliana, u have to tell me who loves raven its deffinetly not robin and probably not bb cuz they fight too much but then again u never said it was a teen titan!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
U ROCK UR STORIES R SO AWESOME! I LOVE HOW THEIR BOUT RAVEN AND THE TEEN TITANS. IF YOU LOVE DEMONS SO MUCH YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE SERIES INUYASHA ITS VERY GOOD
realfanficts chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
That's so tragic! But despite the tragedy, it is still well-written.
Haku Forever chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
That makes me sad. Why did you have to kill two of the most important characters.
StarryTian chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
That's soo... sweett...
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
What some people will do for those that they love...very sad fanfic, but a wonderful one all the same. Now, for who the mystery boy was...my money is actually on Cyborg. Though he is the least likely (from what I've seen in the show), he's the only one I can truly picture in this specific environment. The fact that your story led me to consider something I would usually reject outright under other circumstances sets you on a level all your own in my book. A writing!
KhmerGurl113 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aw, sad, but good. Creative way for the person reading getting to choose who the guy is. Anyway, I liked it. Keep up the awesom job too!
ShadowBYeBYe chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
0.0...-.- Shame, Shame. Need more clues to who is?

Maybe BB, possible Robine, even CY! Not cool. *pout*

Very good. yes. Very, but still curious who is you had in mind