Reviews for To Seduce A Serpent The Diary Of Pansy Parkinson
evedehlen chapter 4 . 1/30
I love this keep writing please
Evelina Dehlen chapter 4 . 1/19
Love this, please write more as soon as you can. I want. NEED MORE. PLEASE...
C chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE!
when-i-caught-myself chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
I really loved this story! Pansy has a really witty and funny voice. You should really update-but I saw this same story on fictionalley. org, with 4 additional chapters. Anyway, this is an awesome story!
zomgBONITA chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
please update this. its wonderful. i love it. i love everything in this story.
Gianna chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I saw this story on , but it had 8 chapters. I also saw the Post-Its series there. Along with Fine Line, but it had 10 chapters, under the screen name Sabelle.
lovethisstory chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
PLEASE continue this!
pinehead chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Chapter 5, please.
pinehead chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
AH! Great story!

But please post chapter 5.

Thanks for sharing!
Rampart chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Ahh, still love this story.

You should update (
Hayne chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Hahahahahaahhahaha, that was great! I love the Slytherin POV, I love how vindictive Pansy is, I love everything

Update more, will you?
moonlike-dreamer chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
hahaha.. that was a good. Yet another hilarious chapter... now i wanna know the stoy through Draco's POV. PLEASE! Update this and the other one, too...mk?
slytherinLOVE chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
this story is excellent. i love it. please write more im a huge draco/pansy fan and this story is just fantastic. lol. ttyl.
Courtney chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Ah i loved this story! Write more[unless something terribly odd happened where your're computer grew legs and disco'd out...]! Or else. I guess i'll just be mad, nothing's really going to happen past that.
The Real Half Blood Princess chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Wow you finally posted. This is a great story and I normally dont read Draco and Pansy ffs. So keep up the good work.