Reviews for Clash of Worlds
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Your writing style is impressive. Very clear
Galantron chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
That was rather delightful and enchanting. I'm actually going to start writing a Teen Titans fanfic myself soon.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I'm a huge fan of War of the Worlds. So I'm glad that you included the bit with Robin's journal.

I also enjoyed the foreshadowing with Raven watching the stars.

I can't wait to see what's next.

MAster of teh Boot
writer6886 chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
So here I am with the last chapter...and I loved it. You were great giving attention to both stories. I personally would have enjoyed seeing Slade more but as an author it is hard not to flow with a story. Over all Five out of Five stars. I loved it.
writer6886 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Quite interesting. I am surprised we haven't heard of anything on the justice league though. A war on earth would get their attention. All in all I an enjoying this fic.
writer6886 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Now that is an intersting intro. I love how Beast Boy stated how Mars must be jealous of Earth. Right on the mark. At the first chapter you drew me in. I look forward to the rest.
Ccero chapter 16 . 1/11/2008
AS before, your fic is really well-written. I already have read the book and seen the movie, but I wondered what would be the difference if there was a team of super-powered teens resisting the Martians.

I must say That I was pleasantly surprised to see them (for once) as powerless as any other human, and having to realy on the traits that REALLY are hero material. Willpower, courage, determination, resolve.

fantastic work.
Torph chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
Oh my gosh! You are a genius! This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, not just for Teen Titans, but any show! I don't think I've ever seen a crossover done so perfectly! I think I'm in love with you man. It was so worth it to stay up late to finish reading this story. You are one of my favorite authors ever. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
CommanderCousland chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
nice story
Ace.04 chapter 16 . 6/26/2007
mustard was hilarious lol mustard haha. BEST STORY EVER! haha and now that im confindent our stories wont end up the same, i'll totally write mine, which you need to check out. it'll be sorta based on The Road, by cormac mccarthy. excellent story dude, great work
Ace.04 chapter 15 . 6/26/2007
yay! i loved this story! the ending better rock!
Ace.04 chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
aw this was great,! i'm nearing the end of your story and it better be great! haha i know it will, excellent job.
Ace.04 chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
hey great scene, you're so awesome at writing this stuff! i loved it xinfinity!
Ace.04 chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
aww so cute, bb and rae together :P that is really touching actually, that someone dared to write bb and rae sleeping with eachother in a non sexual way. it was perfect.
Ace.04 chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
this is so good. but did robin and the gang have other ppl traliing along with them? i wasn't too clear when he said "we're trying to get these people to saftey" good chapter tho