Reviews for Alone
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow that was intense and very nicely done! Poor 'Fei I've really been curious to see how this would go you did it wonderfully! _~
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow... This is so incredibly emotional. I'm not quite sure what to say other than it was amazing and I just read it five times in a row...
Kaliko the Cat chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Really good! I wish this was longer. Someone needs to comfort Wufei. Or at least take away his lonliness.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*grin* I love shutting people up.
aya chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
interesting. nicely written
Lady Kanashii chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Ah wow... I like this one. I nearly cried. POOR WU!
Olga-Bonhilda Maria-Belle chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
wow...poor Wufei :( He needs a huG!
gymnastics-lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Beautiful. I've always wondered what would happen in this situation.
Skippys Cat chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Yeah it is not a good idea to pick at somene whose whole day started out bad. They tend to strike back even they normally ignore you. Damn once it really got started I couldn't stop! I could literally feel Wufei's emotion in every word. Excellent job! I'm glad I finally got a chance to read it I was beginning to think I wasn't. I still need to post reviews for the chapters of "The Price" and "To Serve" that I beta'd hopefully life will slow down so I can.
AikidoChick21 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Nice. And very powerful. I liked how you had him kneel down on the floor, execution-style and wait. That was beautiful.

*smiles* Wu Fei is my fav. character. Always will be...he's just awesome...and so passionate about everything. *snaps out of Wu Fei worship*

Sorry...great job. Would have liked it to be a teeny bit longer though.

~AC
Tazzy chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Damn! THis is just... beautiful! Makes me wanna cuddle Wufei until he feels better, but that is so like him to put someone in their place like that, making a point and expressing his oppinions in the same way.
ChopStickGirl120 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
SO kewl, ur really good at detail! :) love da fic, gonna c if u wrote anymore now! C ya!