Reviews for Take As Directed
PWCorgigirl chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
I really enjoyed your fiction. We were both sort of fishing in the same hole, so to speak, but with different results.

Wilson is quite fascinating to me, because his character conveys true friendship, with all its joy and sorrow, so well. I love how you captured him, and House is just perfect.
Jamie chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
wow that whole thing was great.. I loved how you tied the end in with the beginning of the season! genious!
alessandriana chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
I haven't actually seen this show, but fanfic like this makes me want to. I liked the way you wove the warning label into the story, and eventually brought it back around to the beginning. Characterization I can't say much about, but you got me liking everyone in the story.

Hopefully I'll be able to watch the upcoming season, and fully understand how good this story is!
D.Lerious chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
thx!
Nomad1 chapter 8 . 7/31/2005
I really enjoyed this fic. It's great to see an exploration of House's relationship with his Vicodin that digs into the issues without getting overly melodramatic or angsty. And your characterisation and dialogue is great. I hope you write more in this fandom, I'll be looking out for it.
sydedalus chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
This fic has far too few reviews for its quality. I love how you turned an easily-overlooked facet of narcotics into the basis for a chapter - because, well, Vicodin *does* suppress the cough reflex (and most other reflexes). Nicely done. I'm a sucker for House rhinoviruses run amok. Woo.

Now the rest of you heathen lurker lot, REVIEW! :)
Ivette Boveda chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
I hope it isn't too serious! I love this story!
Nikelodean chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
I like! Can't wait for more!
anon chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Good chapter. This is rapidly becoming my favorite House glad it isnt going to veer into slash. Nice little parallel set up here with the Detox scene and House's broken hand.
Anon chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
A ray of light in a world of generally fairly dreadful FF! Good work.
extrabitter chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Poor Wilson with his banged up hand. I'm glad he took the pill. Pain does funny things to a person.
MagickalStar135 chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
My favorite chapter yet! I loved this chapter, I think it is the best one you've written so far! Of course...I love House/Wilson friendship so this chapter really made my day. Oh, I can't wait for another update! I hope you post again soon. I also hope I'm around to read it. I dont know if I'll be able to get internet access to review when you update for the next week or so because I'll be away. If you dont get a review from me on your next update, I'll review ASAP! I love this fic and I love how you've added in the warnings of Vicodin in to the fic. You're doing a really great job. Please update again soon! This is going on my favorites list.
Ivette Boveda chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
“Really? That’s not what you said last night in bed,” he responded without a beat, loud enough to turn a couple of heads.

Loved this line! caused me to LMAO. So, W's wife was cheating eh?
Ariadne chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I approach House/Wilson friendship fic very cautiously because they always seem to end up as slash or the women are written as one-dimensional props. But you're definitely making me re-think my assumptions.

I'm really enjoying this fic, it feels real and even the medical parts are good. You've got the Wilson snark down well, that's one of the things I enjoy most about the show. And you've written Chase and Cameron realistically to the characters on the show.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. And I hope write more.
anon chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
This is wonderful! It's my favorite genre of House fic, and you do it superbly well. The characterizations and the dialogue are fantastic. Can't wait for next chapter.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »