Reviews for An Unexpected Life
Aerophoenix chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Actually enjoyed that first FighT Scene with Eiji #Exicited Hell Yeahz, anyway only thing bad really iz sum grammar, Keep It Up!
Aerophoenix chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Aerophoenix chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Nice characterization at the Pacific scene but I would've hoped for A fight to break out because The fact is

Shoma's hothead Roy's Overconfident attitude All out brawl but also enjoy Eiji's side to the Story aswell, keep it up
Aerophoenix chapter 4 . 12/26/2011

Aerophoenix chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Im Really pissed off At tha fact that Rival Schools doesnt have such a large Fanfic base because I really love this Game (Damn Kingdom Hearts!) but I must say I enjoyed this Chapter tha most becuz of Eiji's defences against Rei, Dont stop becoz this is really Good StuFF!
Kiyota-chaN chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
i really enjoyed reading your fic!

it's awesome, i think that you really captured their personalities. D

i REALLY hope that you would continue writing this wonderful fic of yours.

ONEGAI o
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Oh man, I am loving Edge's development here... and Rei is such an excellent character. I itch to know what happens later, but I can't get my hopes too high. This is an insanely good fic, and I think you portray the characters wonderfully. _
Edge chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
Not bad. Needs to be continued.
orlha chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
hey it's a great story but you could stick more to the line on the Akira's and Edge's and alternating btw them.. but ur fight scenes are quite good( it's much better than mine can ever be)
swiftcat132 chapter 5 . 10/10/2003
I love this series so much! It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read! (one of two that I like!)

Please don't lose interest in writing it - there are people all over the internet that are dying to know what is going to happen yet. Edge is a very underestimated character, and you have taken up the difficult task of plunging him in a totally unoredicted and unique situation - don't stop now!

You haven't written anything for ages, please don't have quit already, the relationship's just getting to the high point!

Hey - you got fans, lol!

Seeya! Happy writing!

-SwiftCat-132
Cabbit chapter 5 . 1/1/2003
I like! More!
Noodles3 chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
_
Noodles3 chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
Wow~! I've just read the first 2 chapters and I'm already hooked! This fic is really great, and it has one of my favourite characters, Edge~! *cheers* I LOVE your writting style. You made the characters similar to their game-counterpart (which is reare...*shudders* OOC...) and I really like the plot so far! Great job~!

Noodles
AerinBrown chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
hehe...Liked the ending! Pretty funny. THis story is really well written, just like your others. I'm beginning to like Edge... :)
orlha chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
heheh, wat makes u think ur bad at fighting scenes? _ kepp on writing! I waiting for e next chp...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »